Vacuum cleaner, bagless or with bag?

Captor

1 minute ago, JAS21 said:

I was changing the SSD, dropped a ‘Kin Screw I couldn’t see where it went so I’ve had to take everything out including the circuitboard. Still can’t find it. I think it’s going under everything else so I’m going to put tape over all holes and put everything back and hopefully it will work...

it was suggested to me to use a paintbrush and a vacuum cleaner to catch the dust,  so I will....

Can happen, can you hear it? Maybe it is not there at all ????

1 minute ago, Captor said:

Can happen, can you hear it? Maybe it is not there at all ????

Not now... it must have gone between the base and the plastic case..I will search more and see if it will shake out...<deleted>!!

Done all the cyclone and super filter nonsense then took some advice from a forum post and purchased the Hitachi CV-BM16 cloth bag VAC plus two spare cloth bags.

Excellent powerful old style VAC with no fancy controls or gimmicks. Around 1800 Baht.

Not recommended for the lazy, emptying takes a little effort. 

vac.jpg.e4c3f431d717ed996395705181b4fdca.jpg

P.S.

Elextrolux - LOL

JAS21 POST 60

there are magnetic screwdrivers, any size.
on the other hand, I have a magnetic screwdriver, whose rod, the size and the length of a fine knitting needle, enters into the screwdriver, itself.
For cleaning the computer, you must take the brushes whose hairs in marten OR MARTE are very tapered (the only ones that do not lose their hair)
All of this tested by myself.

Anybody bought one of the Xiaomi vacuum cleaners ?

Whatever is electric or electronic I only buy Xiaomi, it's easier to choose, but they have a wide range of vacuum cleaners, so it's still difficult to choose even after selecting only 1 brand ????

3 hours ago, sirocco said:

JAS21 POST 60

there are magnetic screwdrivers, any size.
on the other hand, I have a magnetic screwdriver, whose rod, the size and the length of a fine knitting needle, enters into the screwdriver, itself.
For cleaning the computer, you must take the brushes whose hairs in marten OR MARTE are very tapered (the only ones that do not lose their hair)
All of this tested by myself.

My screwdriver was magnetic, just not magnetic enough...

On 1/15/2020 at 4:52 AM, Don Mega said:

If you buy Dyson its best if you have a visitor coming from abroad that could bring one in the luggage.....very expensive here.

Look like I'll be bringing my Dyson cordless over with me.  

On 1/14/2020 at 8:21 PM, Captor said:

I am into buying a new now. This time with bag and Hepa filter. Has anyone any recommendation?

Also I wonder where is best to buy, were they have the most brands/machines? Is it Power buy? I am in Nong Khaem, BKK.

Buy a vacuum that accepts the standard Classic bags. They fit to Electrolux, Philips, AEG, Tornado, Volta + many more brands. You could find the bags in any civilized country all over the world.

I bought an Electrolux Essensio at HomePro in 2015 and it works fine and I’m extremely pleased with it.

The bag type I got with it is called E200B Classic from www.s-bag.com

But I think there are other brands of this bag too.

78F313C5-4D69-4882-90E9-523A3D0ED994.jpeg

7FA839BD-DD49-4372-96C7-FF8307D0A308.jpeg

041EFA07-41A5-4E72-B2D7-F9A7135F3B51.jpeg

61E3CDC0-907C-49CA-8737-9A48688D63FB.jpeg

• Like 1

On 1/16/2020 at 10:52 AM, JAS21 said:

Oh come on, just think the points the wife will get when she tells her friends that you Bought a 20,000 baht vacuum cleaner

I was thinking around 2000 baht, probably my wife won’t use it at that price......!!!

How about the Dyson Hair dryer !  Even more expensive - you get some real kudos with one of them I bet ...

On 1/15/2020 at 2:45 PM, brommers said:

I have a Dyson, bagless vacuum cleaner that is now 3 years old. Needed a new battery, 4500 baht and 9, yes nine weeks to get it fixed because they do not keep replacement stock in Thailand. A few months later it needed a replacement clip, cost 200 baht for the clip plus 500 for labour. This also took 9, yes nine weeks to fix. The Dyson factory is in Malaysia, I could have walked there and back faster than the service centre can fix a simple repair.

So for 18 out of 52 weeks in 2019 my Dyson vacuum cleaner was at the official service centre in Bkk. Never again will I buy any Dyson product. I bought a Bosch vacuum cleaner as a replacement because they have a call out to home repair service which cannot be any worse than Dyson.

9 weeks repair seem to be standard. Had the same experience with my Electrolux vacuum cleaner and this during warranty. Got it finally back after several nervous breakdowns and very unhappy emails from my side. 

Have an Electrolux ZAP9940. Needed repair during warranty despite little usage. The repair took about 3 months. It is one without bags. But you still need to replace the filters and they are hard to get and if you can get them they are very expensive. Cleaning is a lot more effort than at one with a bag and sometimes it gets hot and stops for a while even if it is cleaned. I had many vacuum cleaners in my life. This one was the only big disappointment. It uses a lot of power (1900 Watt) gets pretty hot and is very noisy. Perhaps the new EU vacuum cleaners with more efficiency are better? 

2 hours ago, JohanB said:

Buy a vacuum that accepts the standard Classic bags. They fit to Electrolux, Philips, AEG, Tornado, Volta + many more brands. You could find the bags in any civilized country all over the world.

I bought an Electrolux Essensio at HomePro in 2015 and it works fine and I’m extremely pleased with it.

The bag type I got with it is called E200B Classic from www.s-bag.com

But I think there are other brands of this bag too.

78F313C5-4D69-4882-90E9-523A3D0ED994.jpeg

7FA839BD-DD49-4372-96C7-FF8307D0A308.jpeg

041EFA07-41A5-4E72-B2D7-F9A7135F3B51.jpeg

61E3CDC0-907C-49CA-8737-9A48688D63FB.jpeg

Hi Johan, I have just bought another Electrolux 4061 someting and with bags E210M I think it was. And they are same as your fitting to many other vacuum cleaners as well.

Thanks a lot.

• Like 1