VIDEO: Angry British tourist PUNCHES Thai man on MRT

snoop1130

8 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

If the Brit had wanted to hit the Thai, he would have done. No chance of the guy in the yellow shirt stopping him. The English guy just vented his spleen, for whatever reason. The guy was probably a tourist, unaware of the urban myth that you allude to. I have vented my spleen on Thais on a number of occasions. I'm still here.

How do you know the Brit could have hit the Thai?

You weren't there.

how do you know the Brit was a tourist?

You weren't there.

1 minute ago, bannork said:

How do you know the Brit could have hit the Thai?

You weren't there.

how do you know the Brit was a tourist?

You weren't there.

How do you know he hit the Tai? You weren't there (and there's no video evidence of it).

How do you know the Brit wasn't a tourist? The way he was dressed suggests that he was.

33 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

How do you know he hit the Tai? You weren't there (and there's no video evidence of it).

How do you know the Brit wasn't a tourist? The way he was dressed suggests that he was.

The video evidence shows he threw a punch! Check the video at 0.27 seconds. If you miss that, you need to see an optician.

Regarding the Brit being a tourist, he could be working in Thailand and it was his day off. you don't know.

Edited by bannork
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bannork said:

The video evidence shows he threw a punch! Check the video at 0.27 seconds. If you miss that, you need to see an optician.

Regarding the Brit being a tourist, he could be working in Thailand and it was his day off. you don't know.

He went to grab him at 27 seconds. it's clearer in the other video.

What does it matter whether he's a tourist or not? Your arguments are getting more and more absurd. I don't feed trolls. Conversation over.

Edited by DannyCarlton

7 hours ago, Percy P said:

But is he British, ethically he my not be British. If not be should be referred to in his own ethnicity..

He is British.  He is an Essex chav of the highest order - any Brit can recognise that.

And what has ethnicity got to do with nationality anyway?    Absolutely nothing.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

Both versions are from Thai rak Thai sources who weren't at the scene.

Thaksin?

You might have a chance of people taking your posts more seriously if you dispensed with the childish "Thai rak Thai" comments.  Make a case on your own based on what you see (and not what you imagine) and things may work out better.  Blanket statements do not really help.

And honestly, I still don't understand how you can defend the aggressor here.  But never mind, let's move on.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

Thaksin?

You might have a chance of people taking your posts more seriously if you dispensed with the childish "Thai rak Thai" comments.  Make a case on your own based on what you see (and not what you imagine) and things may work out better.  Blanket statements do not really help.

And honestly, I still don't understand how you can defend the aggressor here.  But never mind, let's move on.

Why would I want people to take my posts seriously? It would defeat the whole objective of me posting. You need to get with the program.

• 4 weeks later...

I agree with OP, Thailand people know that not all "farangs" are idiots like this guy.

He was picking on a young boy. I hope immigration catch him and throw him out.

The guy is a bully with a big mouth and was very lucky the Thai boy was so submissive. He should have had a good kicking and I hope he gets one before he leaves

This is the type of person that should be kicked out!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NoComment said:

I agree with OP, Thailand people know that not all "farangs" are idiots like this guy.

He was picking on a young boy. I hope immigration catch him and throw him out.

The guy is a bully with a big mouth and was very lucky the Thai boy was so submissive. He should have had a good kicking and I hope he gets one before he leaves

This is the type of person that should be kicked out!

If the kids dads finds the farang, there's chance he

will be going home..in a plastic bag PDQ.

• Haha 1