VIDEO: Angry British tourist PUNCHES Thai man on MRT

snoop1130

49 minutes ago, Momofarang said:

Guess they should ban the use of smartphones in crowded places. 

So people can not film Brit punch Thai kid in the head?

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, riverhigh said:

I was born and raised in Britain. I don't see people criticising his behaviour as Brit haters. From the video his phone plugs were in his ears indicating that he was oblivious to the world when the incident happened. My question is why would the small guy pickpocket his phone while the Brit was listening to the phone.

The “Thai kid a pickpocket” story was from Britman2. His imagination.

The train was in transit and the alleged pickpocket would have no where to hide.

But, but, but, 

It must be the thai! All Brit so lovely people.

and sell fake watch in Pattaya.

Edited by Yinn
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, roo860 said:

The other day he mentioned about seeing drunk foreigners behaving badly around your area, no you say you see this type everyday, what A lovely location you live in, ever thought of moving?

Move to UK?

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, sammieuk1 said:

All Brits are angry right now some more angry than others????

"All the Brits"? If you are referring to Brexit, the majority are excited, looking forward to Liberation Day. But even among those, yes there are some that are understandably angry at having the 2016 Referendum scrambled and binned by the pathetic Remainers. Even now with the sweeping election win for independence, the Remainers are trying everything possible to sabotage the clear will of the people.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Stabbing a foreigner, or kicking one half to death generally gets a 500bht fine and a wai.

I'm not sure why you think throwing a punch (which may or may not have landed) would be a capital offence.

IMHO neither action is acceptable.  I don't want to go on public transit with the possibility of being stabbed or punched in the face by a hot head for something I had unintentionally done. 

12 minutes ago, Yinn said:

So people can not film Brit punch Thai kid in the head?

Hhmmmhhh, take a deep breath, I'll explain: Smartphone use in public is an antisocial behavior that leads to conflict. And would you flash a wad of 30 or 40 1000 Bahts notes on the BTS?

And yes, filming strangers in public places is a total lack of respect of other people's privacy. Just wonder why someone was filming this group of farangs; I can see all sort of nasty possibilities there too.

Edited by Momofarang
  • Like 1

For thais all falangs are the same, we come from the same country, we all speak the same language (english), we all eat the same food, and we all are dressed the same... So we are just bundled together as one....

This english <deleted> disgraced England, but more so disgraced ALL OF US....

glegolo

1 minute ago, Momofarang said:

Hhmmmhhh, take a deep breath, I'll explain: Smartphone use in public is an antisocial behavior that leads to conflict. And would you flash a wad of 30 or 40 1000 Bahts notes on the BTS?

And yes, filming strangers in public places is a total lack of respect of other people's privacy. Just wonder why someone was filming this group of farangs; I can see all sort of nasty possibilities there too.

Lack of respect of other people's privacy? The video was taken on public transit where a physical assault was taking place. There is no expectation of privacy and furthermore this self-centred bully does not deserve any respect. Just a reminder there are cameras that are legally installed in public areas to record instances of this unacceptable behaviour and used by police. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, riverhigh said:

Just a reminder there are cameras that are legally installed in public areas to record instances of this unacceptable behaviour and used by police. 

That's my  point, leave it to the security cameras, and ban any private filming and subsequent posting on the Web. And as the sequence of pictures shown in this case starts before the actual fight there must be some weird reason for someone filming this group.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

10 hours ago, davethailand said:

Does anyone know what it was actually all over?

What's it matter. The Brit acted like a fwit of the hghest kind, picking on a smaller man, who showed fear and was not retaliating. I guess the Brits balls grew bigger when the person he attack resisted. I'm surprised a few Thai didn't just in and give him a beating.

Stinking coward is what I see in this weasle.