VIDEO: Angry British tourist PUNCHES Thai man on MRT

snoop1130

17 minutes ago, chrisandsu said:

Can you imagine ... just in the last few weeks we have had cheap Indians , thieving bogans from Australia , Russians that don’t pay their bar bills , Americans playing with guns and getting killed by the police , Scandinavians attacking their gfs , and many more (of course including those pesky brits) can we just agree their is vermin from every country descending on Thailand where even the most grubbiest of guys can get a root . 

I will remember this and, if you wish, we can keep statistic on this. I have done that for a while, and can say that there is a reason for my comment.

10 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Sounds a bit strange, are we sure the Thai kid wasn't a pickpocket?

Which would explain the action and anger.

(Kid lifts phone from Brit's pocket, Brit feels it going and swings a punch, kid drops phone in scuffle)

Ah yes the Brit apologist raises his head. I was waiting how long and who would defend this behavior. I am a bit surprised it was you.

Aggressive Brits need no excuse they are scum. I seen their kind before. We have them too there is a sub class that is just itching to fight. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, chrisandsu said:

Sounds right to me and the guy does not look Thai . It’s funny how everyone jumps to conclusions and condemn the foreigner right away . 

I agree. that 'Thai' man has very light skin...perhaps small Chinese. I rather think that if the 'Thai; man hadn't done anything wrong and with the majority of Thai people around, he might have stood his ground. All if's and but's here.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

I will remember this and, if you wish, we can keep statistic on this. I have done that for a while, and can say that there is a reason for my comment.

Sure thing . Every time we see people of certain nationalities we can tag each other if you like ? You know why brits get the most attention ? Click bait . There is far more of them then any other nationality on Thai visa . 

3 minutes ago, chrisandsu said:

Met plenty of Dutch scum in my time as well . Lived there and see close up how cheap and two faced they are to boot . 

I would say in over 10 years living here, the Dutch nutters I have met have been on another level of crazy. Proper headbangers and super dangerous.

Their local nicknames have all started with Mad or Crazy!!

Edited by Sticky Wicket
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, chrisandsu said:

Met plenty of Dutch scum in my time as well . Lived there and see close up how cheap and two faced they are to boot . 

I agree.. why did you not read well.. "we have them too and there is a sub class just itching to fight"

These kind of guys live to fight. 

1 minute ago, Sticky Wicket said:

I would say in over 10 years living here, the Dutch nutters I have met have been on another level of crazy. Proper headbangers and super dangerous

I wouldn’t say that . I’d say untrustworthy and sneaky . But every nationality has its scum .

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TheDark said:

I hope Thais understand that not all farangs behave like him and not all farangs behave like this British man. Otherwise living in Thailand will become even more difficult for the rest of the western people as understandably Thais can be quite upset of these type of incidents.

This jerk should pick on someone his own size. The guy who bumped into him looks like a little teenager to me. What a Fng ahole to behave like that. Most likely the the ladyboy he probably picked the night before had him in a bad mood.

1 minute ago, robblok said:

I agree.. why did you not read well.. "we have them too and there is a sub class just itching to fight"

These kind of guys live to fight. 

Just making the point that every nationality has its bad eggs . I actually dislike it when Thai visa purposefully puts the nationality in the heading just to get clicks . Then everyone goes on a mud slinging exercise just to find out someone of your own nationality pops up in the news the next day ! The biggest problem is Thailand tends to attract a big slice of a countries underclass like a magnet.  

• Like 2

Continue behaving like this in Thailand mate and you're gonna meet a very bad ending,languishing in a red hot Thai jail.There you'll have time to reflect and regret your football English hooligan behaviour.You make the peace loving foreigners that reside here look bad.

11 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

No they won’t, just like us Westerners, Thai’s are not stupid and they don’t judge us all by the actions of an idiotic minority... Its on the stupid Thai’s and stupid Westerns who tar the other with the same brush... 

It is for this reason that Thailand remains a pleasant place to live. In my day to day dealings I am treated very well and not tarred with the same brush as the drunks, sex-pests and uneducated morons who reach the social media in such videos. 

Equally so, neither I, or any other Westerner I know, tar all Thai’s with the same brush... i.e. I don’t assume all women are hookers or easy, I don’t assume all Thai men are lying thieving rip off artists because so many Taxi’s try to rip me off... etc etc etc... 

Generalisation's exist for a reason, but most people recognise that not everyone fits the generalization.

This guy [in the video] is a tool. We’ll here news in a few days of how the Police have found him. It always amazes me how through social media the police suddenly become capable of action ! - now, there’s a generalisation for you ‘Police  being lazy and only responding to an incident if it suits their interests’ !

Well said, richard.

1 hour ago, Denim said:

Jason Stratham wannabe retard.

The way the unlucky victim was trying to keep the bloke in the yellow shirt between himself and his assailant reminded me of the Charlie Chaplin boxing scene.

Edited by Denim
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Gweiloman said:

IngJust like farangs tar all Thais with the same brush, the reverse will also happen. 
Maybe some here will start to understand why they feel they are not welcomed. 
I’m yet to see the despised Chinese and Indians behaving like this. 

Why bring the Indians and Chinese into this ? Comment things that are relevant and stop being a f****** racist!

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Sounds like a quality Londoner ... Essex, possibly?

Mrs T accidentally knocked my phone off the sideboard the other day, I should have followed his lead and smashed all of her teeth instead of just accepting that such things happen.

Don't worry, my phone is OK.

Edited by todlad

I've never read such a load of feeble notions on one subject. The train looks 1/3 empty yet this Thai guy bumps into someone using a mobile, you never see Thai's using mobiles in public!

He probably thought he was being very clever knocking the mobile out of his hands, didn't expect a slap to improve his manners, yes, not all Thai's are little angels either.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1