British expat arrested for selling counterfeit watches in Pattaya

webfact

wonkers to compare a person selling fake watches in his own country everybody knowing its fake watches, and a foreigner scamming people selling them fake watches as the real deal. 

Good bye, scammer, glad the cops caught you, hope its jail and no return to Thailand for you.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, worgeordie said:

So, afraid to say where you are from,you must be very proud

of your country of birth.

regards worgeordie

Has nothing to do with that. You just get yourself hung up on irrelevant stuff. Same like I would say that you are probably not sitting in "The Korova Milk Bar", right?

When you couldn´t get me to admit something I never posted, then you just jump to next irrelevant remark. Just answer my question instead. When did I post that I came from a country that do not have its share of idiots, @rseholes, and scammers, like you tried to insinuate?

Are you finished with your BS now, or are you taking another irrelevant swing at something you make up on the fly that has no substance?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

Most of them are selling fake watches as fake watches ,but seems to me that MARK was selling them as real ones. putting them in boxes with the watches' passports and everything . Even so , he got caught working without a workpermit and i think that is what this is also about . Anywho , i would never work with MARK the SNITCH , getting caught and emediatly snitching . What was he hoping for ? That they would let him go because he gave them the person that gave him the watches ??? 

In the Thai justice system, your sentence is generally cut in half when you cooperate and confess.

2 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Has nothing to do with that. You just get yourself hung up on irrelevant stuff. Same like I would say that you are probably not sitting in "The Korova Milk Bar", right?

When you couldn´t get me to admit something I never posted, then you just jump to next irrelevant remark. Just answer my question instead. When did I post that I came from a country that do not have its share of idiots, @rseholes, and scammers, like you tried to insinuate?

Are you finished with your BS now, or are you taking another irrelevant swing at something you make up on the fly that has no substance?

????..................You have the front to refer to the term BS.............????

Time to go back home to Old Blighty for Mark. There he can change his name legally, get a new passport and be back in paradise within 6 months 

And start selling fake watches again. 

10 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

(she) started "farang bashing" way before you chose to vote for (her) as Poty.

Pretty much from (her) first post actually..

Well in the beginning it was just fun I thought, I did not like the other one either. I guess

next time I vote for someone who makes some sense.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, PremiumLane said:

Do you have any actual evidence for your 'hard facts', or is it just the usual nonsense you seem to post day in day out on here?

I can give you that. Based on what we read in the news. Just give me a couple of days to collect it over a 3 month period.

46 minutes ago, Traubert said:

Actually I find that she doesn't so much 'farang bash' as straighten out some of the more extravagant 'facts' posted on here by red cheeked bar stool experts. Possibly where her popularity came from.

It's a fact that the more informed on here come in for chorused derision when they point out realities. I've just seen Mr Saengd accused of reveling in the high currency rates when in fact the reality is he understand why and is at pains to explain.

I get pilloried for clearing things up about China, particularly from our American friends, jolly good chaps that they are, because firstly they don't like to be wrong and secondly because they are ill-informed. Much the same for Miss Yinn and Mr Saengd.

I'm a Brit, and the two stories about the Brits today really don't surprise me. Just normal day to day life in England. It was much the same when I left 13 years ago and I can't imagine it's improved any.

Ah...but maybe (she's) an Aussie..????

It's a slow day for us..only ponderous pachyderms in sight.

LOS .....Land Of Smiles? 

LOS ....  Land Of Snitches

Thais really love to tip of the cops for anything a foreigner, but never what a Thai,  does.

Half the country sells fake goods.  

For the record, this guy had no right to sell this junk/fake stuff. 

Edited by harleyclarkey

1 hour ago, harleyclarkey said:

LOS .....Land Of Smiles? 

LOS ....  Land Of Snitches

Thais really love to tip of the cops for anything a foreigner, but never what a Thai,  does.

Half the country sells fake goods.  

For the record, this guy had no right to sell this junk/fake stuff. 

He was snitched by a foreigner - post #129.

12 hours ago, CelticBhoy said:

He'll probably have to do some 'time' for this.

Let's 'face' it, he deserves more than the 'strap'.

Just put his 'hands' up and confessed, so he did.

12 watches street value 100,000 B.

sound expensive, can i get one on 'tick'?

Sometimes in some markets In Thailand many things are not genuine anyway. (fake lacoste fake footbal team shirts fake louis vuitton bags fake chanel...

Furthermore If he goes Bangkok Hilton he may discover that it is not the genuine 5 stars hilton also. ????(sorry for my dark humour)

• Like 1