BANGKOK
webfact

Foreign thieves make the national news - stole 30,000 baht from aged Ayutthaya shopkeeper

11 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Yes, and dare i say he looks of Turkish descent.

He could be Pakistani, Iranian, Azerbaijani, Indian, Kuwaiti,  Armenian, American, German, British...I reckon we should wait for the arrest and passport?

They should have his pic on file...hows the matching software?

10 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

there should be a tribunal made up of expats these "foreign" scum should face. :clap2:

that will cut down on this foreign crime.

I for one being a resident farang would gladly kick his fat backside all the way to airport and back to where he hatched from. As for his missus she could do some time in jail to reflect on her actions to a fellow countrywomen.

Thieving at best is bad enough but from elderly shopkeepers who showed them an amount of trust and good service didn't deserve this!

• Thanks 1

Committing such a crime in a foreign country is completely beyond my comprehension.

To me, they epitomize both greed and stupidity.

14 hours ago, hotchilli said:

I for one being a resident farang would gladly kick his fat backside all the way to airport and back to where he hatched from. As for his missus she could do some time in jail to reflect on her actions to a fellow countrywomen.

Thieving at best is bad enough but from elderly shopkeepers who showed them an amount of trust and good service didn't deserve this!

From the opener they are both reported as being foreign and she certainly looks foreign so stealing from her own country women does'nt really come into it, unless i misunderstood your post!

Edited by maxcorrigan