Action needed now to save "filthy, dangerous, rip-off, vice ridden" Pattaya, says watchdog

webfact

42 minutes ago, webfact said:

A useless transport system including baht buses that rip people off

MB taxi's are worse, when I show them the official fare tariffs (which I have on my phone) it becomes threatening, many of them are also drunk after 1am, what is the point of people using public transport to avoid drink driving when the actual taxi drivers are <deleted>

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

However, I can sometimes understand the single Thai incidents and many individual Thai citizens actions. That based on the fact of Pattaya as a magnet for criminality and slime of the earth extremely rotten and unwanted foreigner the city seem to attract.

You conveniently left out any mention of 1) what specifically there is about this place that attracts those sorts of undesirables and 2) who made it what it is and continues to benefit from the status quo. Despicable foreign parasites do not exist in a vacuum. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

32 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

Does that include Ladyboys?

The Lord High Panjandrum will decide this on a case-by-case basis, each will get a private audience.  (*wink*)

Perhaps some sort of nationalist movement might rise up, come to the conclusion that the country's biggest problem is foreigners (a pretty common thing worldwide), then bring their bottle of petrol (remember that one from 10 years ago?) and torch the place.  That'll change things.

21 minutes ago, Genmai said:

You conveniently left out any mention of 1) what specifically there is about this place that attracts those sorts of undesirables and 2) who made it what it is and continues to benefit from the status quo. Despicable foreign parasites do not exist in a vacuum. 

What? How do you know that I took away that information, and left out to mention that? I got everything I wanted to have in my post. You shall not come here and tell me what should have been standing in my post. Write you own one and design it like you want it to be.

But ok, let´s go to work:

No 1: Don´t know. It can´t be the this people. They are everywhere, but it doesn´t look like this dump in other places. However, there are almost more foreigners in Pattaya than Thais, so I guess it´s the foreigner that created this mess. Time to clean it up!

No 2: Out of the info above you already know that. The foreign criminal elements that since decades grown into the core of the city like an terminal disease.

Edited by Matzzon
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1