Navy's submarine-purchase plan to go ahead

snoop1130

1 hour ago, lungbing said:

Yesterday we had a power cut and  no water at the same time.   But we've got submarines, tanks and aircraft so stuff the infrastructure of the country.

The problem is the armaments for the armed forces were a part of the 'yeah, I'll support your coup' deal.

No need for knowledge or experience or expertise or any of thoose new-fangled ideas the foreigners like, ll you really need is a gun and a few bought-and-paid-for mutton-heads.

Simple really...

• Like 1

So BS and Pathetic. There is no reason these turd big fat heads need subs. They wanted an aircraft carrier and this thing is the biggest piece of unused dormant doo doo that sits in the port and basically is only scrap iron worthy. What about the people? The air? The water? The real citizens and their true saviors the expats? Oh, what the heck am I going on about. It is all about them and all about them. Good luck to FFP on the 21rst..

-Help (Thailand) us FFP, you're our only help. 

-Help (Thailand) us FFP, you're our only help.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, DaRoadrunner said:

Ah, air and water; no money to be made from these.

I foresee a Chinese Thai counting his billions, but he is dying as the air and water have turned to poison.

He can always move and let someone else count his money in the foul air.  Unlike 69 million of his countrymen.

Edited by impulse
  • Like 1

As I have posted before, Thailand does not have any submariners or anyone who has served on a submarine. Now they are saying they will send guys on a 2 year course !!  The sub design is already over 10 years old, so they will have a novice crew in an old Chinese submarine.  I dread the results of what probably will happen ! That's if they ever gets used. Could stick them next to the aircraft carrier !

• Like 1

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

He said purchases of the Navy's second and third submarines were part of the strategic masterplan. 

The Generals will need them to disappear unidentified , once they get kicked out ... ( their emergency plan ...)

( Sorry , posted same time as

RichardColeman )

•  
Edited by nobodysfriend

45 minutes ago, klauskunkel said:

just make sure they close the hatch, or they won't be special for long.

Clearly you have no experience as a submariner, which I was after serving in special forces in Afghanistan. Subs were crucial in our victory there.

You open the hatch to let the water out

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Emdog said:

Clearly you have no experience as a submariner, which I was after serving in special forces in Afghanistan. Subs were crucial in our victory there.

You open the hatch to let the water out

Aah, Afghanistan River Subs, the ones with the paddle wheels...

thanks for setting me straight!

• Haha 1

Well, the writing is on the wall and the drought is going ahead. The golf courses though are still juicily green and, as far as the submarines are concerned, I suggest the addition of little wheels to the subs hulls. Maybe even consider fixing some solar panels too ....... 

This will secure their maneuverability along the Mekong between Ubon Ratchathani and Chiang Rai and should be included in the master plan of theirs ???? .