Taxi To Pattaya

zengrafix

Hello,

I booked a taxi from the airport to Pattaya with Nams Taxi Service. But I've been let down by her. So looking for a good reliable taxi from the airport to Pattaya. Can anyone recommend a pre booked service or suggest other options to get one that not going to drive like a manic and rip me off for tolls.

Cheers 

10 minutes ago, jastheace said:

go to departures concourse where they're dropping of passengers. you'll find one there keen to get a fare back to patts. negotiate fare first.

Just what op needs after flight from uk, crazy idea! Just a thought what would your suggested fare be?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Olmate said:

Just what op needs after flight from uk, crazy idea! Just a thought what would your suggested fare be?

why crazy idea. done it many times. i paid OTT as i requested driver to take it easy, had 2 littl'uns with me. never had  to wait more than 5 mins for one to be there. beats waiting in arrivals or wondering if they'll turn up late or if at all if pre-booked. 

usual quotes 1000-1200B. but as i said, I paid more. took longer as i asked him to drive safely, with a quick 7/11 stop on the way.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jastheace said:

why crazy idea. done it many times. i paid OTT as i requested driver to take it easy, had 2 littl'uns with me. never had  to wait more than 5 mins for one to be there. beats waiting in arrivals or wondering if they'll turn up late or if at all if pre-booked. 

usual quotes 1000-1200B. but as i said, I paid more. took longer as i asked him to drive safely, with a quick 7/11 stop on the way.

After a long flight would be last of my options, however your choice.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I unashamedly recommend this lady - a friend of mine for some years.....

As of April 2019, she charged 1100 "Swampy" to Patts or vice versa.

May be more now - I don't know but she is very reliable 

1274388893_DarPattayaTaxibusinesscard.jpg.3accbe2e33f5f7ef4bc54af8ed0f838c.jpg

2 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

City: BanChang taxi
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +66 (0)88 521 0610 / 089 406 1251

Pattaya to Suvarnabumi airport at 1000thb, (all incl) 

Call these guys, they will meet you at door 3 with the rest of the guys holding signs. I've used them countless times. Always a good experience.

Thanks, just sent an email to them. 

42 minutes ago, VBF said:

I unashamedly recommend this lady - a friend of mine for some years.....

As of April 2019, she charged 1100 "Swampy" to Patts or vice versa.

May be more now - I don't know but she is very reliable 

1274388893_DarPattayaTaxibusinesscard.jpg.3accbe2e33f5f7ef4bc54af8ed0f838c.jpg

Thanks, sent email

nothing too wrong with just getting a standard taxi at the arrivals queue.  I have used buses the last few years, but never had any issues with the standard taxis.  One guy at 3 am made me a bit nervous as he pulled over to some dark space to fuel up.  Apparently some of them are a bit fly by night and don't put fuel in until they get a paying customer.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Olmate said:

The price was the first thing mentioned in the post you quoted. ????

10 hours ago, Olmate said:

After a long flight would be last of my options, however your choice.

And what do you suppose he should do then. Check in at a hotel and sleep? He asked for taxi advice to Pattaya, so why don´t you give him that instead?

To OP: I have always taken a taxi directly outside of the ones they offer at the airport. Never paid more than 1300 baht. Actually not bad at all. I mean, what is 300 baht up or down? ???? 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Matzzon said:

The price was the first thing mentioned in the post you quoted. ????

And what do you suppose he should do then. Check in at a hotel and sleep? He asked for taxi advice to Pattaya, so why don´t you give him that instead?

To OP: I have always taken a taxi directly outside of the ones they offer at the airport. Never paid more than 1300 baht. Actually not bad at all. I mean, what is 300 baht up or down? ???? 

Missed the first few replies in the.  thread again in your haste to be critical, what a joker you!!

14 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

No, didn´t miss anything, and you still not give any answer or advice to the op. Only assuming that he will not take the ones other give.

Guess that joke is all on you. Congratulations!

Ok, there were 2 threads on the topic,I replied in the other to the op re airport cab cost at arrivals.  Funny you missed that,on purpose no doubt????

• Sad 1

Ok, you reply to one, and in the post under stands a price. Let´s say it can variate between 1000 to 1500. It a one time trip, and I do not think that will be a problem for the OP. He just want a serious taxi driver that do not over charge him. Stop with your nonsense now and keep to topic. Write something that can help the OP instead. Do something useful with your time for a change.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Ok, you reply to one, and in the post under stands a price. Let´s say it can variate between 1000 to 1500. It a one time trip, and I do not think that will be a problem for the OP. He just want a serious taxi driver that do not over charge him. Stop with your nonsense now and keep to topic. Write something that can help the OP instead. Do something useful with your time for a change.

Guess OP couldn,t care less about your advice either !

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, Olmate said:

Guess OP couldn,t care less about your advice either !

The OP replied in #12 thanking us and stating that he'd found a solution - he's probably not following the thread any more.

• 2 weeks later...

Ooh, non-acceptance of opinion...

Can't beat peace of mind of a pick up after big flight for sure, but nowt wrong with grabbing a taxi from arrivals, or indeed, gawd forbid, from departures. They are quick and easy and op did ask for alternatives. Not all taxi drivers are crooks.

Edited by daveAustin
  • Like 1