Best "Super" Macro Point And Shoot Cameras

My Canon IXUS 30 had a "Super Macro" setting which I used to take a lot of pictures of various insects, such as the Cicada, or it's discarded skin. That was about 14 years ago:

IMG_2180.thumb.jpg.058c5f7841e9412c066ea713acf2a1d6.jpg

So now I've been looking for a similar function on modern cameras and found - on the internet - the Ricoh WG-6 and WG-30/50/60, but I can't find online any store that sells them.

I'm in Phuket, so if anyone can point me to store in Phuket or an online store I would be very grateful.

Also, if you have experience of a "Super Macro" camera of another brand, please let me know. It really needs to be "point and shoot" as I don't care to carry huge lenses around while out and about.

• Like 1

Also, if you have experience of a "Super Macro" camera of another brand, please let me know. It really needs to be "point and shoot" 

Hi Jester,

You did ask in the above and since I am a member there and, by the way, have no experience of a "Super Macro" camera of another brand, thinking, the link might/would help you Jester. 

Good Luck in your search.

Win :wai: 

• Like 1

On 1/15/2020 at 10:53 PM, JetsetBkk said:

Also, if you have experience of a "Super Macro" camera of another brand, please let me know.

Olympus TG 5 or TG 6 ;

You can find these cameras in Thailand ;

The TG 6 is new and nearly the same as the TG 5 ...

https://pantip.com/topic/37513454

• Like 1