BANGKOK
liddelljohn

£5000 in bank Uk for non O

21 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

This from the Hull website. https://www.thaiconsul-uk.com/tourist-visa-single-tr.php

"6. Copy of latest bank statement or proof of earnings."

Where did you see or hear it had to be 6 month and 2000 pounds.

Hull consulate ,, told me in October ,  bring  6 months statements with min £2000 in balance every month  for SETV  ,,,,or £5000 for METV or any Non O  Visa   ,, they were sending people away if they did not have tose requirements

41 minutes ago, liddelljohn said:

Hull consulate ,, told me in October ,  bring  6 months statements with min £2000 in balance every month  for SETV  ,,,,or £5000 for METV or any Non O  Visa   ,, they were sending people away if they did not have tose requirements

So, you're saying that the info about the SETV on their official website is incorrect,and the requirements at the thai consulate in Hull differs from the rest of the consulates in the UK incl the thai embassy in London? 

Combined with the online app that is so poor to be almost worth calling non functional, the consults who cant issue ME non imms, and financial requirements going up across the board even for visit visas.. 

Bookmark this thread for the next time some poster rolls out the 'genuine tourists havent had any increased difficulty' yada yada yada.. 

oh the info on the london official website is absolute bunkum,, always ask the consulates before u go  as the rules are changing weekly and the [email protected] website crashes all the time ,, the consulate know it   the embassy dos not care as they dont issue the visas anymore