Lopburi mall shooting: Police target 10 key locations, amid fears suspect has already fled the country

webfact

2 hours ago, brianthainess said:

As i posted before, just after this incident it was reported, the police are doing road checks, well i drove from Sattahip to Trat near the Cambodian boarder NO they were NOT doing any road checks ANYWHERE. Maybe just maybe, around the town where it happened but 100% not nationwide 

I saw road checks at Korat and Buriram, Police had a speed cameras set up in the ditch in the road center and a cop on a bike half a mile further on waiting to get the signal from camera cop, the road check points were manned but not stopping anyone except for the odd truck.

From BK to Korat no cops but good presence in Korat and Buriram but only enforcing speed limit violation, well that was encouraging .

• Haha 1

The monster enters the mall already clothed as a gangster, a woman looks at  him but does not warn the security  right now. So when he arrives at the jewellery stand he shoots with a silencer gun almost 10 times and leaves almost quietly on his motorbike.
Very very amazing and incredible. It's worse than at the cinema where everything is agreed and arranged in advance.

How long it took the police to get to the scene. There was not even a motorcycle pursuit race !!

And after 10 minutes all the routes should have been blocked with the sending of police helicopters !!

WHAT WAS THE REAL MOTIVE  OF THIS TERRIBLE BLOODY CRIME ???????

Edited by thooktong

I'm going for the gun nut with gambling debts from an influential family angle, until I hear something better. To my eyes the whole thing seems to scream "entitlement" and a contempt for the "plebs". The fact the police "appear" to be floundering just adds to my suspicions. Still, could be some lo-so psycho I suppose, can't rule that out totally. All just speculation as they say, in the absence of hard facts, as opposed to hearsay.

On 1/16/2020 at 8:53 AM, BRUFC said:

what makes you think there's nothing to complain about in our home countries?

Your hobby is not laughter, it's complaining. Like I previously mentioned, a complaint-based lifestyle. What a sick joke the mind oftentimes plays.

• Confused 1