Rats out! "Pretty" farang shames Bangkok with rat infested phone box video!

webfact

What a laugh ???????????? What planet  does this precious princess live on ! Rats are everywhere. Predate mans emergence by quite a few million years. I guess she lives such a privileged life that she doesn’t frequent night clubs restaurants coffee shops department stores in her own country (cause they all got rats!).

<deleted> off and find some other opportunity at narcissistic self promotion at the expense of a poor (relative to western gdp) Asian nation. Oh! Now I feel much much better after my little rant lol ???? 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 2

That's nothing. She should post some videos of the rats frolicking in and around the food carts instead. They're everywhere really. Look down while out at night, sometimes in the day, and you are going to see them. In the parks, they are like squirrels, running about in the flower beds. In the streets they are to and fro from the sewers. In the markets, shops, alleys... What are people crying about that the girls showed a normal thing for BKK? Should we pretend they aren't here?

• Like 2