Rats out! "Pretty" farang shames Bangkok with rat infested phone box video!

webfact

2 hours ago, unamazedloso said:

Rats are everywhere. You can eat em too????????

Unfortunately, the city sewer rats are so riddled with disease that Thais will not eat them.

The rice field rats are much more healthy having a diet of rice, frogs and birds. 

image.jpeg.a9a4121108222787f60d32e115e40b76.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ratcatcher said:

Unfortunately, the city sewer rats are so riddled with disease that Thais will not eat them.

The rice field rats are much more healthy having a diet of rice, frogs and birds. 

image.jpeg.a9a4121108222787f60d32e115e40b76.jpeg

They taste better than KFC chicken to me. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Why would a pretty girl make a video about rats? Does that sell on Instagram or YouTube or wherever? 

Just another YouTuber striving for internet glory... and more than 380 followers.

Get a real job!

I think Thai Immigration should track down this obviously ill-educated, Thai-shaming farang wannabe internet influencer, fine her and deport her for sullying and defaming the nation's reputation.

I remember the first time I visited Cairns (Australia) many years ago and sitting under a tree along the esplanade in the evening. I could hear a lot of activity in the tree and wondered what manner of beautiful wildlife was afoot. I soon got my answer. The tree was full of rats getting ready to descend for a good night of foraging.

• Like 1

Well, as long as they are fed with all those non-collected garbage bags, open plastic bags apart from all that food left-over being tossed away .........

Wondering how long it will take for the authorities to hunt down the lady smearing the immaculate face and picture of the land this time ...... 

Edited by Sydebolle

6 hours ago, smedly said:

they carry and spread disease that you do not want to catch

Theres no disease I want to catch. And loads of creepy crawly vectors besides rats. 

Cry Havoc and turn loose the Terriers.

13 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Shes cute but why get freakzoided out over a rat? Its a City. A big city. A big old city. A big old city with a lot of garbage. A big old city with a lot of garbage and cats and dogs and yes, even snakes and rats. Bet the rats here look over their shoulders alot, although the predators seem awfully languid here.

again this is a English speaking forum.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Stevemercer said:

I remember the first time I visited Cairns (Australia) many years ago and sitting under a tree along the esplanade in the evening. I could hear a lot of activity in the tree and wondered what manner of beautiful wildlife was afoot. I soon got my answer. The tree was full of rats getting ready to descend for a good night of foraging.

At least we have cute ones in Perth WA

Qokka_by_the_Hotel_Rottnest,_WA,_Rottnest_Island.jpg

• Like 2