Rats out! "Pretty" farang shames Bangkok with rat infested phone box video!

webfact

3 hours ago, Lacessit said:

True. It's American. I've been infected.

Dude can you imagine if you wake up choking and sputtering then all of a sudden I come bursting out of your chest with a MAGA Hat and a doobie? O yeah, Oscar scene there.

Im infectious! 

Black Leather jacket and shades! With apologies to Joey Ramone

Twenty twenty twenty four hours to go
I wanna be  infectious!
Nothing to do, no where to go o,
I wanna be infectious!

Just get me to Australia, put me on a plane
Hurry hurry hurry, before they stall my plan
I will control their fingers, I will control their brain
Oh no oh oh oh oh......

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, tifino said:

either way, they can all hold a lot of rats 

Alive or dead?

51 minutes ago, NaamGin said:

You want to see rats as big as cats, go to New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, etc. 

Like what if it was a bunch of Wombats? Or Capybaras? Or Beavers? Like opne the door and there are like 30 beavers just like gnarling and gnashing their teeth and slapping their tails. Bet she could be an influencer with that!

Go down into the NY subway and you will see rats running around the tracks 24 hours a day. Early in the morning walk down the streets, you will see a rat or two. I would say the same is true for every major city in the entire world, including wherever this woman comes from. Rats are global.

9 minutes ago, WalkingOrders said:

Go down into the NY subway and you will see rats running around the tracks 24 hours a day. Early in the morning walk down the streets, you will see a rat or two. I would say the same is true for every major city in the entire world, including wherever this woman comes from. Rats are global.

It's reckoned any city in the world you are never further than 10 metres from a rat. In some fast food chain shops probably a lot closer than that. ????????

Edited by overherebc

5 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

its football, not football or whateve

Mate you can't write the word soccer? I know you americans can't play it, not even  52 states together would win from a tiny European country but the word is SOCCER!

By the way, is the american team joining in Qatar? We like to laugh you know...come on tell us...

3 hours ago, Thian said:

We like to laugh you know...come on tell us...

Dont know, in intenational contests I go with England so I can share in losing with my british colleagues.

I didnt even know the USA had a team.

9 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

Perhaps she saw them. With her eyes. 

Dunno, just a crazy guess. 

Remember the original Cheap Charlies? 

The shelves along the back wall had a fairly resident rat, big one, that would sit calmly washing its face and generally just seemed to enjoy watching the customers. No one seemed to get freaked out by it. ????????

On 1/16/2020 at 12:33 PM, worgeordie said:

Make a phone call and get the plague,another way to die in Thailand.

regards worgeordie 

After reading your earlier post about another virus potentially wiping out the population you seem to have an obsession with death !!

21 minutes ago, StevieAus said:

After reading your earlier post about another virus potentially wiping out the population you seem to have an obsession with death !!

Well it's going to happen to everyone,sooner or later. Obsession ? 2 posts I don't think so and one of them sarcastic ,

regards worgeordie

Edited by worgeordie