Liverpool For Champions League Glory Again !

scousemouse

after seeing valencia i fancy them finishing chelsea off,and can see them beating liverpool.

united should win the 2nd leg.

so i can now see united v valencia final 2-0 united.

Apart from LFC through it is not over until the fat lady sings fellow supporters.................... Anyway my predictions if they count for anything.

SF

CFC v LFC 2-0

Man Utd v Bayern 3-1

Final

CFC v Man Utd 2-1

just a quick one to shedend and nev , I believe my reasons for tipping Liverpool at the beginning to be champs speak for themselves but could you please tell me your reasons for tipping the mancs and chelsea ??? , and to sign off , Liverpool are now favourites (william hill) with the mancs then follwed by chelsea so it does look like one of the winners will come from from england for the third time in 9 years as the bookies do not often get it wrong .

Do the lads think that Brittish football is becoming the major force in Europe once again as they were in the 70's and 80's ????.

Hello Scousemouse. CFC have shown character this season by hanging in there and grafting results out of sometimes difficult games. We are due a great performance and it will be against Valencia this week. The players want it and so does Jose big time. I know we do not have a European pedigree as good as yourselves but when we win this year it will be the start of our European siege and becoming the best team in Europe..........There is no reason to fear any of the remaining teams in the competition my friend .........CAREFREE

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well mickeymouse my reason for united is we are by far a better team,your run is only masking your inadequaties in the league you are 21 points off the pace.,

you are our bunnies our last 6 visits to the fortress anfield 5 win 1 draw,we have done the double over you.

you won away to a team that are on par with watford now you are getting all giddy.

who ever you meet in the semi they are by far a better team than you and i cannot see you getting past either.

sawadee nev , you must'nt have understood my question mate , I asked you for a reason as to why you think your going to win the champions league , I asked nothing about the premiership. The premier league and the champions league are both completly diffrent competitions and you cannot compere them to each other , so why your going on about the mancs record in the prem I dont know !!!.

And by the way , I was getting " all giddy " a lot long before before we beat a team as you said " on a par with watford". Just to inform you nev , psv eindhoven are top of the dutch league and the reigning champs , hardly watford form.

wont get in too a petty argument,,,but my comment about psv was on form now they are decimated with injuries,, the game before you they lost 5-1 at home against ajax,, yes they are top but struggling now.

has for the question about us winning the champions league i dont think we will, have a fealing we will get through to the semi, but then in the hands of the gods.

Can someone (hopefully a moderator) tell me just what the heil this thread has to do with Thailand.

Can we start a thread on the Super 14, RWC or anything else that comes to mind ???

this is the football/soccer forum mate.

you can start a thread here if you want,about super 14 or RWC but i doubt you will find many on here intrested.

there is a sports hobbies forum that has threads on rugby.

Can someone (hopefully a moderator) tell me just what the heil this thread has to do with Thailand.

Can we start a thread on the Super 14, RWC or anything else that comes to mind ???

Cock....! :o

redrus

Cock....! :o

Can you believe that john b good has been a member of TV for 3 years but still doesn't know what a sub-forum is :D

To my astonishment , i'm in agreement with nev for once !!!!. John b good , this is FOOTBALL , the real mans game. Great comment redrus .

Apologies for me being quiet for a while regarding this post , my 2 brothers being here for songkran hasnt helped my typing skills much !!! , but they both support Everton so at least I've been winning a few footie dicussions for a change.

Back to my predictions , 3 out of 4 aint bad and even though they cost me a bit of money I do a have a tiny bit of grudging respect for chelski , and a little less more for man u !!.

Still though Chelsea o-o Liverpool

Liverpool 2-1 Chelsea

Final

Liverpool 2-0 Man U

Milan 1-1 Man u

Man u 2-0 Milan

To my astonishment , i'm in agreement with nev for once !!!!. John b good , this is FOOTBALL , the real mans game. Great comment redrus .

Apologies for me being quiet for a while regarding this post , my 2 brothers being here for songkran hasnt helped my typing skills much !!! , but they both support Everton so at least I've been winning a few footie dicussions for a change.

Back to my predictions , 3 out of 4 aint bad and even though they cost me a bit of money I do a have a tiny bit of grudging respect for chelski , and a little less more for man u !!.

Liverpool 2-1 Chelsea

Final

Liverpool 1-7 Man U

Milan 1-1 Man u

Man u 2-0 Milan

:o

Liverpool 2-1 Chelsea

Final

Liverpool 1-7 Man U

Milan 1-1 Man u

Man u 2-0 Milan

:o

chelsea looking a bit tired after sending down the hammers last night. We on the other hand cantered against a dissapointing boro , saw mclaren at the game checking out his old boys and no doubt he'll be picking a few of them for his next squad , a certain mr. woodgate looked good.

See you wednesday chelsea , dont be feelin too tired !! :D:D:D

Right then boys , prediction time. Man U v Roma on tuesday night and Liverpool v chelsea on wednesday. I think ( and hope!!! ) it will be an all english final and i still cant see anyone winning it apart from Liverpool, especially after tonights games. Premiership , still the best in the world ( some disagreements please !!!! ).

Right then boys , prediction time. Man U v Roma on tuesday night and Liverpool v chelsea on wednesday. I think ( and hope!!! ) it will be an all english final and i still cant see anyone winning it apart from Liverpool, especially after tonights games. Premiership , still the best in the world ( some disagreements please !!!! ).

this one is to shedend ( nev , you can wait 'till the final!!! ) what score is it going to be and do you fancy a friendly side-bet !!!!!.

Man U v Roma on tuesday night

You sure about that?

do you want a bet aswell jock boy !!!!!! ,

Read it again mate. Roma? :o

Roma? , from who?? , Liverpool v Man u final like i've said all along. Wheres your baht for the bet Ozstar !!!!!!

well seeing we are playing milan not roma i will predict the united v milan game,even after yesterdays result against boro,who played a great game against us and fair play to them,viduka on a free end of the season to united would be better than bloody saha.

anyway back to predictions we look very tired our squad is not big enough, but european nights at old trafford we can lift.

i am going for 1-0 united.

as for chelsea and liverpool i go for a 0-0 draw.

You sure about that?

Roma? , from who?? , Liverpool v Man u final like i've said all along. Wheres your baht for the bet Ozstar !!!!!!

You been drinking again mate? :D Have a look at your previous posts today. You said Roma.

You sure about that?

You been drinking again mate? :D Have a look at your previous posts today. You said Roma.

have you been drinking jockboy !!!!! . what are you talking about that I said Roma !! , this thread was started for Liverpol winning !! ( the missus says hello to your missus !! )

well seeing we are playing milan not roma i will predict the united v milan game,even after yesterdays result against boro,who played a great game against us and fair play to them,viduka on a free end of the season to united would be better than bloody saha.

anyway back to predictions we look very tired our squad is not big enough, but european nights at old trafford we can lift.

i am going for 1-0 united.

as for chelsea and liverpool i go for a 0-0 draw.

Bet your happy with tonights result (geordies 0-0 chelski) , as for your predictions I totally agree And yes , the boy Viduka , though an ozzie beachbum , is a lot better than saha.

Ronaldo , young and player of the year , first to do the double since Mr.Gray in 1979. Probabaly on current form the best in the world now but i'm sure a certain Kaka will be out to prove a point tommorow night , should be a great battle between the 2.

Don't fancy uniteds chances in defence , Ferdinand , Vidic and Neville all out, come on manc boys dont let me down , we want to beat you in the final :o:D .

Btw any one noes its shown on which channel? i noe it is shown on UBC but i dun have tat can onli rely on thai channels...many tks in advance....cheers chongaew

the game is on channel 3 at 1:45 . Last night I ended up turning on channel 3 instead of espn becuse they had an anoying 5 second delay between the commentary and the action. If its the same tonight I'll be watching it on ch 3. Hope tonights game will live up to the hype and if its half as good as the man u v milan game it should be a stormer.

Prediction Chelski 0 v 0 Liverpool ( entertaing though :o:D )

Pity it was not a Chelsea v Liverpool final. It isn't so here is my prediction. tonight Chelsea 3 Liverpool 1. Next week Liverpool 2 chelsea 2 and AC Milan 1 Man U 0. so the final wil be Chelsea 4 AC Milan 2

chelsea 1-0 hopefully liverpool can equalise in the 2nd half

Yeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhh thats 1 foot in the final!! :D I really can't see us losing now, I admit its going to be a very tough game next week,

especially with the great atmosphere at Anfield, but if we score up there they will need 3 and when do Chelsea concede that many goals in such important games? :o

chelsea 1-0 hopefully liverpool can equalise in the 2nd half

Yeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhh thats 1 foot in the final!! :D I really can't see us losing now, I admit its going to be a very tough game next week,

especially with the great atmosphere at Anfield, but if we score up there they will need 3 and when do Chelsea concede that many goals in such important games? :o

An almost impossible task......................Liverpool must win by two clear goals. Only two teams have done that in the last four years. One of them was Liverpool admittedly, but that was when we had no defense to speak of.