Thai Civilized party leader proposes legal brothels and adult shops to reduce rape

webfact

On 1/17/2020 at 10:26 AM, scorecard said:

Has anybody seen any long-term global research findings indication that easy availability of sex toys reduces rape?

I'll ask the missus when I can unglue her and her vibrator from the ceiling.

Many agreeing that rape is about power and forcing to submit, in a sexual way.

If that indeed is the case, then introducing the BDSM scene could maybe relief some of those individuals in a legal way.
Although Thailand has a huge s*x scene, bdsm seems to be almost non existent, unless i didn't notice it.
Although i do know of one such place in Pattaya that has this on offer.

Edited by freestyle

19 hours ago, freestyle said:

Many agreeing that rape is about power and forcing to submit, in a sexual way.

If that indeed is the case, then introducing the BDSM scene could maybe relief some of those individuals in a legal way.
Although Thailand has a huge s*x scene, bdsm seems to be almost non existent, unless i didn't notice it.
Although i do know of one such place in Pattaya that has this on offer.

That unfortunately is unlikely to work, as the "sub" sex worker is not scared, sets the rules, and the rapist does NOT have control/domination/imposition of power.

Consensual BDSM is a different issue to rape

On 1/17/2020 at 11:32 AM, RJRS1301 said:

Rape is about power OVER another individual part of the that power is about instilling fear through threats of harm.

Maybe in a lot of cases but where I'm from if the woman says 'no' somewhere along the proceedings to concensual sex or decides she doesn't wish to continue during concensual sex, and says stop, then she can claim rape and the courts will find against the man if he doesn't stop. There is no power trip or threat of harm involved, just a bloke trying to get his rocks off.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AboutThaim said:

Maybe in a lot of cases but where I'm from if the woman says 'no' somewhere along the proceedings to concensual sex or decides she doesn't wish to continue during concensual sex, and says stop, then she can claim rape and the courts will find against the man if he doesn't stop. There is no power trip or threat of harm involved, just a bloke trying to get his rocks off.

Not taking NO is about "power" even if the original consensual sex had begun.

" I want my rocks off and your withdrawal of consent means nothing>> taking power FROM the woman

On 1/20/2020 at 6:26 AM, micmichd said:

Not so sure if the Swedish model (criminalize the customers) really works. 

Yeh - the ideal of all rabid, mad feminists - punish the man at every opportunity. Than goodness of the sanity in Asia & Latin America.

5 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Not taking NO is about "power" even if the original consensual sex had begun.

" I want my rocks off and your withdrawal of consent means nothing>> taking power FROM the woman

So what your saying is the woman is exercising power over the man by withdrawing consent during the act with the threat of punishment by legal action if he doesn't withdraw immediately. No wonder blokes come to Thailand and pay for sex when it's now so easy for women to claim rape in Western countries.

• Like 2

On 1/21/2020 at 10:08 AM, RJRS1301 said:

That unfortunately is unlikely to work, as the "sub" sex worker is not scared, sets the rules, and the rapist does NOT have control/domination/imposition of power.

Consensual BDSM is a different issue to rape

The "sub" sex workers would at least act scared and say "no" (but don't mean it)

It's the fantasy that counts.

I understand what you're saying, but to give another example:

Methadon is also not "the same" as heroin, but junks succesfully use it to stay of heroïn.

So a lighter alternative can work!

7 hours ago, freestyle said:

The "sub" sex workers would at least act scared and say "no" (but don't mean it)

It's the fantasy that counts.

I understand what you're saying, but to give another example:

Methadon is also not "the same" as heroin, but junks succesfully use it to stay of heroïn.

So a lighter alternative can work!

A heroine addiction is not the equivilence to rape. 

22 hours ago, AboutThaim said:

So what your saying is the woman is exercising power over the man by withdrawing consent during the act with the threat of punishment by legal action if he doesn't withdraw immediately. No wonder blokes come to Thailand and pay for sex when it's now so easy for women to claim rape in Western countries.

Yes, that's just about it - some western women are absolute gluteus maximus holes. Ooooo that feels lovely - a few seconds later - take it out, I don't like any more.

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Melbun said:

Yes, that's just about it - some western women are absolute gluteus maximus holes. Ooooo that feels lovely - a few seconds later - take it out, I don't like any more.

Reflect poorly on Your needs and abilities to stimulate and excite, and also interest them?

On 1/22/2020 at 7:26 PM, Melbun said:

Yeh - the ideal of all rabid, mad feminists - punish the man at every opportunity. Than goodness of the sanity in Asia & Latin America.

Reads like this was written by an entilted male

15 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

A heroine addiction is not the equivilence to rape. 

And sex with condom is also not the same as sex without condom.
Yet people do it with the goal of not having certain consequences.

If a guy has rapist fantasies, bdsm can be a way to act them out in a way that it has no legal consequences. Sure, it's not the same as a real rape, but he might choose not to have the consequences of that, if he can simply go to a legalised bdsm brothel and live the same fantasy.

4 hours ago, freestyle said:

And sex with condom is also not the same as sex without condom.
Yet people do it with the goal of not having certain consequences.

If a guy has rapist fantasies, bdsm can be a way to act them out in a way that it has no legal consequences. Sure, it's not the same as a real rape, but he might choose not to have the consequences of that, if he can simply go to a legalised bdsm brothel and live the same fantasy.

Look, at the end of the day (much to the chagrin of nasty, entitles, rabid, feminist, non women) just don't bother with any of them. Seek out real women in parts of the world that is not riddled with them. In parts of the world where the infestation of feminism hasn't spread. And there are many.

• Like 1

On 1/16/2020 at 6:12 PM, Traubert said:

Interesting, On that map Spain is blue. In fact in Spain prostitution is not legal but is behind the curtain i.e. not enforced. Brothels operate in plain sight but are licenced as hotels or nightclubs.

The UK as usual can't make it's mind up.

Just like Norway, where selling sex is completely legal but buying sex is strictly illegal lol

5 hours ago, HOAX said:

Just like Norway, where selling sex is completely legal but buying sex is strictly illegal lol

That's ridiculous. How do they enforce such laws? By blackmailing the sex workers to testify as crown witnesses against their customers? 

1 hour ago, micmichd said:

That's ridiculous. How do they enforce such laws? By blackmailing the sex workers to testify as crown witnesses against their customers? 

Yes, The police track down the sex workers and set up a sting operation. This happens in Norway, Sweden, Ireland, Canada and France. Not sure how men have allowed for this to occur without a fight.  Madness has pervaded those countries.