snippings/..PNG How to sort & print in W10

THAIPHUKET

many snipping are perfect to be added to a text as proof of an original quotation

image.png.e2998a4ad2ba15e5b7757b2062e516f1.png

The task is sort by name and print.

Even more helpful would be if the content of a snipping were searchable.

how to achieve that?

Edited by CharlieH
format/title corrected, 1 image removed.

Assuming these are files in a directory, you can sort your view of them in Windows Explorer, View | Sort. You can print multiple files from Windows Explorer by selecting them and then clicking on Manage | Print.

However, you may have your snippets in some sort of application like Evernote. In that case you'll need to add in some tags for advanced sorting and searching. The application may let you select multiple snippets for printing. You could probably export your snippets to files and use the method above.

Your post is so cryptic and illiterate it's hard to know what you want to do with what.

2 hours ago, BigStar said:

Assuming these are files in a directory, you can sort your view of them in Windows Explorer, View | Sort. You can print multiple files from Windows Explorer by selecting them and then clicking on Manage | Print.

However, you may have your snippets in some sort of application like Evernote. In that case you'll need to add in some tags for advanced sorting and searching. The application may let you select multiple snippets for printing. You could probably export your snippets to files and use the method above.

Your post is so cryptic and illiterate it's hard to know what you want to do with what.

@Bigstar you're right re Cryptology but I trusted my instinct.

And I was right a cryptologist will dicpher my awkward words.