What is my Laptop Worth

Dazinoz

Been trying to find a website (Thailand) to give me an idea on what my laptop is worth to sell but can't seem to find one.

Any one have an idea on second hand prices in Thailand? Thank for any help in advance.

I bought this laptop 4 years ago for 15500 baht for my girlfriend. This was a mistake as she can't read or write. She watched videos on it for about 2 months then gave up. I have had it at my place since and only used a couple times as I am a Mac man.

It is in excellent condition and comes with power supply, wired mouse and Targus (designed) bag. Original receipt supplied but I guess not much use.

Details are:-

Acer Aspire E 14  E5-473G-32ZB

14 inch screen

Intel core i3 5005U 2Ghz 3Mb level 3 cache

Nvidia Geforce 920M with 2 GB dedicated VRAM

4GB DDR3 L Memory

1000 GB HDD

DVD-RW

Windows 10 Pro installed

Unfortunately as already said, its not worth a lot, I suppose more accurately only what someone is prepared to pay. No warranty etc,

I would put in our classified section and see whats offered.

Probably more value to you and use as a back-up or storage device.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Unfortunately as already said, its not worth a lot, I suppose more accurately only what someone is prepared to pay. No warranty etc,

I would put in our classified section and see whats offered.

Probably more value to you and use as a back-up or storage device.

Thanks for that. You are probably right keeping it myself. 

2 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

I would not even go as far as 5000 baht, and suppose that you will be able to sell it for 3000-3500 baht.

Yeah I would not pay 5k either thats why I put "at best".... but given its supposed immaculate condition iam sure someone will go close to 5k.

• Like 2

What a shame your girlfriend can’t read or write? I hope she takes steps to try and do so.

As for your laptop, it’s not worth much at all ... the technology moves on so even a couple of years old and they are not worth much more than scrap. Give it away to someone worthy.

• Like 1

It's very low spec. Only really suitable for web browsing and maybe some kid doing homework. I would just keep it and make use of it unless you want shot of it, you won't get much for it.

Almost 3 years ago I sold a Lenovo laptop with almost identical spec except it didn't have the GPU and I got £60 for it.

Edited by SteveK
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

I would take it off your hands, as I was looking for a laptop for girlfriend's mum. But you are in Chiang Mai. How to do?

I have decided to keep it, thanks anyhow.

If admin reads this you can close thread please.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dazinoz said:

I have decided to keep it, thanks anyhow.

If admin reads this you can close thread please.

Done.

14 minutes ago, PatOngo said:

Where IS the classified section???

There's a link from the main Thaivisa page but it's giving me a "no found" error.