Non-B visa, to BOI 2-year visa, converts back to Non-B?

Hello everyone;

Short background;

1) I did a Mukdahan/Savanakhet run in December and received a Non-B visa for a new job. The company provided lots of paperwork to allow me to apply.
2) Once back, the company got me a BOI visa that's a 2-year multiple entry. In my passport it's a big stamp, not a page-sized sticker. My work permit was also processed at that time.

3) Now, two weeks after starting my job, I've been terminated. Not on bad terms, rather both sides are "disappointed".

My Question is:
Does the 2-year BOI visa they got for me revert back to the regular 90-day Non-B I got myself? 

If not, how much time will I have to leave the country?

Any info would be much appreciated.

Although not related, it seems strange that the company went through all the trouble to get you a BOI 2-year extension of stay, WP

and then terminated you within 2 weeks?

What was the probation period defined in your contract and what about notice period?

Did you receive any written warnings?

Did you have a work contract at all?

The only thing I can think of is that they terminated you "for cause" - I think that allows for immediate termination.

Usually, that is only reserved for serious offences.

Did you do something stupid?

To answer your question - no you can't revert back to the original 90-day non-B "visa".

It is on this visa's basis that they got you the 2-year "extension of stay" at BOI.

Suggest you talk with the employer to get the extension of stay cancelled at the BOI One Stop Service center.

Did they cancel your WP for you? You can also do this yourself.

You will be given 7 days to leave the country a the one stop center when you extension is canceled.

But technically when the extension is canceled yould would still be on the 90 day entry since the extension started from the day it ends.

On 1/22/2020 at 3:40 PM, varun said:

Although not related, it seems strange that the company went through all the trouble to get you a BOI 2-year extension of stay, WP

and then terminated you within 2 weeks?

What was the probation period defined in your contract and what about notice period?

Did you receive any written warnings?

Well it is related, but it's not what I'm asking.