Romantic places in Korat

DubleA

Greetings all. 

I was wondering, where in Korat (city not the province) to have a romantic dinner. (?)

Most of the places I've seen on the internet are restaurants that are actually pubs or bars.  My wife and I like quiet places that are out of the way. 

If anyone has suggestions I would appreciate any information about a nice place that has good food (western at reasonable prices) and a nice quiet atmosphere. 

Cheers all and let 2020 be the best!! 

AA

I live here and just wanted to take my wife to a nice place.  Most of the places we see online are bars or pubs,  and we didn't like the look of kantary joint.  If you have suggestions,  those are appreciated.  If not,  niap.  Thank you. 

For price, quality and choice you cannot do better than the Sima Thani Hotel buffet.

For a very relaxed and romantic atmosphere then the buffet at the Imperial Hotel.......having said that we havent been there since it changed its name from the Dusit Princess Hotel, but I assume they have kept the restaurant the same.

The Dusit was always the choice for an anniversary or similar.

HL

2 years ago,  we stayed at the Kantary hotel in Korat. Had a couple of excellent meals on the roof top restaurant with a decent atmosphere. Very attentive staff.  Excellent food and service, and not particularly expensive. The restaurant is enclosed,  but there is a little open area for a pre/post dinner drink. Would definitely go again if we were in Korat again. 

• 2 weeks later...