Flare-up at meeting of House Anti-Corruption and Misconduct Committee

webfact

6 minutes ago, bannork said:

The 'brave' girl is facing charges of illegal possession of forest land and land designated for the poor. Well over 1500 rai if I remember right. 

So why is she on an anti-corruption committee?

She was put there by the ruling party to wind up Seri. 

She still can risk "slipping" off a high rise balcony, as this country is full of surprises....I would not be get confident on this one.

Don't forget, the chap was a high level cop and here, many at such a level are a rather shadowy.

Edited by observer90210
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, webfact said:

“Don’t be f****ng nosey, talking to me like that!” which immediately drew a rebuke from the lady saying “Don’t use that low-class language with me.”

children posing as leaders; well, that is exactly why she is there , isn't it ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, observer90210 said:

She still can risk "slipping" off a high rise balcony, as this country is full of surprises....I would not be get confident on this one.

Don't forget, the chap was a high level cop and here, many at such a level are a rather shadowy.

It's worth noting that Seri is afraid of no one. Prayut, Prawit, none of them bother him. One reason could well be he is not afraid of any corruption charges being laid against him, though his enemies are trying to stick a case of police motorbikes' purchase when he was the boss, against him.

He married a very wealthy woman.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, webfact said:

former national police chief, exclaimed “Don’t be f****ng nosey, talking to me like that!” which immediately drew a rebuke from the lady saying “Don’t use that low-class language with me.”

Touched a raw nerve !!!!

The guy should be immediately removed from office!

3 hours ago, scorecard said:

And/or the ruling party has the strange ability to be able to claim nothing wrong when it's more than blatantly obvious to all there is something seriously unethical, immoral and wrong in the situation.  

Of course we are Foreigners and we can see that it is all wrong, but we have the ability to think independently and use logic. Skills not normally found in Thais at any level 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Because, if the chairman of the Anti-corruption and Misconduct committee was found to be corrupt, then Thailand would be a laughing stock AGAIN !  ????????????????

don't suppose you remember about 18 years ago the whole anti corruption committee were convicted for fraud of some sort but the judge then said let's not darken their years of good service to the country and let them all go! ????

never ending cycle 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, pogal said:

don't suppose you remember about 18 years ago the whole anti corruption committee were convicted for fraud of some sort but the judge then said let's not darken their years of good service to the country and let them all go! ????

never ending cycle 

Another one, perhaps 15 / 18 years ago, a Thai male doctor of medicine was convicted of cutting up his wife and disposing of her parts, clear undisputable evidence of his total guilt and he admitted he did it. He came from a famous hi-so family.

The judge disposed of the case as quickly as possible, guilty but he cannot go to jail because he's a doctor and very valuable to society. Next case please. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Including her parent.

16 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Because, if the chairman of the Anti-corruption and Misconduct committee was found to be corrupt, then Thailand would be a laughing stock AGAIN !  ????????????????

No!

Say it ain't so.

It can't be so. I just asked the missus, she says it ain't so, so there we have it. No further discussion required.

Edited by ParkerN

16 hours ago, bannork said:

It's worth noting that Seri is afraid of no one. Prayut, Prawit, none of them bother him.

He may not be afraid of them but the real hero is this woman, Why, because in a predominantly very strong man’s world she Is not scared of any of them, no matter how far up the c ladder they live.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Janner1 said:

the real hero is this woman

Sure, a woman who has stolen land from poor farmers to build a massive chickenfarm and who has a habbit of scolding fellow MPs (particularly FFP members) is a hero. 55

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Donutz said:

Sure, a woman who has stolen land from poor farmers to build a massive chickenfarm and who has a habbit of scolding fellow MPs (particularly FFP members) is a hero. 55

If I have missed something I deserve your scorn but if I have not then I deserve your apology, ( which one doubts you will have the temerity to give ) but I have not seen any reports that she has stolen this land from anyone.

One has however seen reports that the land was properly LEASED to her family so that jobs could be provided to the locals, and reports contradictory to that have not yet been proven.

Furthermore reference your scorn, You missed my point which was that irrespective of her past be it good or bad at least she has the balls to stand up against perceived superior forces within the current government.