Trump impeachment trial opens as watchdog faults White House on Ukraine

webfact

A post in violation of fair use policy has been removed:

14) You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Please only post a link, the headline and the first three sentences.

Some off topic deflection posts and replies have been removed. 

On 1/18/2020 at 11:09 AM, Sujo said:

Because having so many things to consider is too difficult for his base. It needs to be dumbed down.

This is a nonsense statement. A childlike playground style insult which is very unlike the way grown people should talk about issues.  The original statement re emoluments was simply an untruth. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Facts and the 45 cult of personality fans really don't mix. It's frustrating but what can we do about it? 

Facts and the anti 45 cult of personality fans really don't mix. It's frustrating but what can we do about it? ???? 

12 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I wasn't aware you are a psychiatrist.

Unless you are, your opinion on psychiatric matters is just that- opinion.

I suggest you consult a psychiatrist and ask them. Many many have agreed. Cant seem to find one that agrees with you.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I wasn't aware you are a psychiatrist.

Unless you are, your opinion on psychiatric matters is just that- opinion.

Tell you what,  read what a Psychology professor at Northwestern University says and you can share my opinion

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/12/how-narcissists-wear-out-their-welcome/602446/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Langsuan Man said:

Tell you what,  read what a Psychology professor at Northwestern University says and you can share my opinion

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/12/how-narcissists-wear-out-their-welcome/602446/

See link for the medical ethics of mental health professionals attempting to claim diagnosis of politicians without having a Doctor / Patient relationship.  https://www.psychiatry.org/newsroom/goldwater-rule

On 1/20/2020 at 7:33 AM, Langsuan Man said:

President Trump is “impeached for life”

With a big asterisk that it was THE most partisan impeachment in US history ( failing even full support of their own party),  the only to include vague articles unsupported by alleged statutory crimes, and that it failed miserably in the Senate.... and Durham should show up sometime in the summer by the way...ouch that's gonna hurt (maybe? Just a little bit? Or like a hammer blow to an already demoralized party?)

• Haha 1