Video: Sacked! Drunk tour bus driver dismissed after angry mob attacks him in Bangkok

webfact

4 hours ago, roo860 said:

Excellent, that's the way to deal with <deleted> up drivers!!++

????

Best video so far of the year, if the drivers/police won't do it then eventually the public will step in... instant karma to a drunk driver!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So he's sacked but will get on with some other company as a driver and this nonsense will just repeat and repeat.  Companies who hire these bums don't really care but rather are looking for cheap labor.  Small kudos to the company who sacked him but what is needed is a few months in the cooler - this is like the proverbial "transferred to an inactive post" rubbish.  

8 hours ago, Golden Triangle said:

A bit off topic but: I wish they would do the same with their poxy government

Thais will have a go at that bus driver, but it was explained to me they would think twice about taking on the Govt as they are phu yais (big shots).

Edited by DaRoadrunner

6 minutes ago, DaRoadrunner said:

Thais are odd. They will have a go at that bus driver, but it was explained to me they would think twice about taking on the Govt as they are phu yais (big shots).

...... and you find that odd ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

Wonder why the policeman acted so powerless with a gun strapped to his waist could of waved it about a bit ????

a coupla loud bullets up into the air might get a reaction on the crowd...

trouble is it might also encourage bullets 'from' the crowd

8 hours ago, Wiggy said:

who couldn't be bothered

Whats he gonna do? Insert himself into a screaming mob? Call for backup? A Ford Police interceptor gonna come screaming up and some Dwaye Johnson lookalike in Oakleys and Tac Vest gonna come barreling out with a baton? They even give the cops here Pepper Sprays or Tasers? I know they buy their own guns, great idea that.

Sometimes mob violence just happens here. Sometimes folks get lynched. Thats the way it is. Sometimes street justice can be the best justice in an area where justice isnt certain. The fact that incidents such as these have lessend over the years all through SE Asia is a good way to evaluate how the population has evolved in their beliefs of the certainty of equal justice.