Video: Sacked! Drunk tour bus driver dismissed after angry mob attacks him in Bangkok

webfact

2 hours ago, Wiggy said:

He’s a police officer. It’s his job to protect the public. Yes, he gets involved and tries to break it up. 

Even a well trained and heavily armed US cop wouldnt wade into a crowd alone.

2 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Even a well trained and heavily armed US cop wouldnt wade into a crowd alone.

A US officer wouldn’t just stand by and watch either. Where there’s a will, there’s a way. 

On 1/17/2020 at 7:20 AM, RichardColeman said:

Yesterday on of my Thai FB friends (I buy stuff from him more than anything else) posted a video I have not seen of a man laying injured on the floor of the road. He looked like he'd been knocked off his bike as there was a motorbike nearby and a car. People were stood in the road diverting traffic. Suddenly a scream and shouts as a huge lorry just drove straight over the prone guy killing him. Driver got out - surprisingly did not carry on - and said he did not see him laying on the floor as he was on his phone. If he'd have run over my wife or kid, he'd be dead, not punched like in this video

Saw it too, actually the man filming the incident posted a video 1 hour after the man got run over, the truck driver had fled before police arrived, and they suspect he was drunk, and some comments saying he was seen earlier drinking.