Employment Certifiate

I need it to apply in a university. I have been working in that school for 5 years. The head of foreign department says "I am not authorize to sign since you are no longer working in this school. Sorry but I cannot sign because you resign already" Such an absurd reason. Can I seek legal action for this?

2 minutes ago, Monicaangel said:

I need it to apply in a university. I have been working in that school for 5 years. The head of foreign department says "I am not authorize to sign since you are no longer working in this school. Sorry but I cannot sign because you resign already" Such an absurd reason. Can I seek legal action for this?

seek legal action .... lol  ...  ok, go get a lawyer and hand over 20k-30k to help. 

You should have acquired the certificate before you resigned. 

Only other option if you know someone who can pressure the guy into signing it .... but you may have to grease a palm.  TIT

• I appreciate all your replies. You are such a great help for me this time. I dunno what to do. The head is the newbie that who doesn't want to sign before handing to the director. Yeah, I didn't get it before resigning because the coordinator told me I can request anytime when I want. Now, that I wanted it, everything revolves and they cannot help me as I resigned already. My goodness ????