Anybody Heard of It??

Gonzo the Face

• 5 months later...

Just a bit of looking back and I realized that I asked a question and never gave the answer.

What we call Foo Fries is possibly healthy for you.  Its a creation by Ms Gonzo.  Tofu ?? !! ,,  Somehow she is able to take the beans and convert them into something that is hard to distinguish from french fries. ....And they are delicious !!!  The word seems to have spread and we have folks now who usually order things hamburgers and french fries, now ask for Foo Fries instead.  I'm sorry for asking the question and being so delayed in giving the answer.  I just know that there are some of you out there that have been staying awake nights waiting.... all I can say is .... is Awww  Fooo  

6 hours ago, Gonzo the Face said:

Just a bit of looking back and I realized that I asked a question and never gave the answer.

[...]

I'm sorry for asking the question and being so delayed in giving the answer.  I just know that there are some of you out there that have been staying awake nights waiting....   

Um, this type of 'game' (trick question?) isn't supposed to be played on the regular forums and is generally restricted to the "In Your Face" section. The board MODs will generally interpret it as trolling, or self-advertising.

...Maybe you meant to type "acknowledged the poster's answers"?

23 hours ago, RichCor said:

Um, this type of 'game' (trick question?) isn't supposed to be played on the regular forums and is generally restricted to the "In Your Face" section. The board MODs will generally interpret it as trolling, or self-advertising.

...Maybe you meant to type "acknowledged the poster's answers"?

Does it really matter, we know now.

35 minutes ago, fcgprg said:

Does it really matter, we know now.

Yea, five months later. This was institutional knowledge that risked being lost during the (real or fake) coronavirus pandemic. And what do we really know, only

"Somehow she is able to take the beans and convert them into something that is hard to distinguish from french fries. ....And they are delicious !!!

What if the Chinese get hold of the process? What then?