Chaeng Wattana retirement extension - TM30 - Update

I'm heading to Chaeng Wattana next week for my annual extension of stay (Non-immigrant OA).  Any recent updates on what they require these days regarding form TM30?  I returned to Thailand in October last year and filed the TM30 online successfully.  Have a printed screenshot.  Will I need anything else?

Thanks.

Last October I submitted a print of a photo of the TM30 receipt. Not exactly what you are doing but they did not ask for an original receipt. A printout was OK.

I guess I would add to make sure it is a printout of the correct online screen.

Edited by Martyp

7 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

OP, the tm30 won't be an issue at CW.

Yes take along the screenshot, most likely not even a mention of it.

You mention non O-A. Assume you have your insurance in order.

Thanks DrJack, yes I have the insurance certificate.  Every year something new for us.  They're so thoughtful to keep it interesting ????

Just now, TerraplaneGuy said:

Thanks DrJack, yes I have the insurance certificate.  Every year something new for us.  They're so thoughtful to keep it interesting ????

If your living here in Thailand ongoing maybe time to think about obtain non O.

Thinking alternative insurance better than Thai rubbish. Anyway good luck with your current path.

I did my non-o marriage extension on Wednesday and had a screenshot ready but there was no mention of TM30 at any point. On a separate issue, I had to go back the next day as my Kor ror 22 now apparently needs to be updated every year and the lady insisted that that has always been the case. It’s the 6th time I have done it so I guess I was lucky. It’s a translation of a UK wedding certificate that never changes, so why it needs updating is anyone’s guess. But yeah, TM30 not an issue at CW when I went. (Sorry for the vent.)