Germany's other migration wave: the pensioner exodus

snoop1130

21 minutes ago, JustAnotherHun said:

What is widely misunderstood about the german pension system is the so called "Generationenvertrag".

That means, your payments into the system are not for your own pension, but to be provided to the working generation before you.

A system like that is not generally bad, but it can only work with a growing or at minimum a stable "working population".

Otherwise and with a rising life expectancy more and more retiree's pensions have to be provided by less youngsters in their working age.

So people have to work longer, pay a bigger part of their income (18.6% right now and rising)  into the system and have to expect a sharp decline in their own pension level later.

This is extremely unfair for the young generation and a problem for all those retireing in the near future.

Germany's pension problem has even sharpened since 1989, when we had to integrate 18 million people from the east to the system and the pension fonds were plundered by the government to get it done.

Solution? None! The pension system is mandatory to each employee, there's no way out.

If I was an educated youngster with internationally wanted skills and on the start of my carreer I would leave the country asap for better shores and take care of your OWN future.

Good luck to everyone.

That's why the pension insurance system ("Renten*versicherung*") needs labour immigration again. I really don't care about the colour of skin or religion of the next generation who work for my pension. Money is money, and no pensioner in Germany cared for my religion or migrational background when I worked for their pension. 

After my second education I started to think about where to go. I could have gone to Switzerland or stayed in Germany. They didn't have the scamming Eurozone then, so I stayed in Germany. But I had to work in another city, and the lowlives in my home town Heidelberg hated me for that. Especially when I told them that I'd move to Thailand and have no empathy for them scroungers. 

Now Germany is going completely insane, and I can only advice everyone to leave the country asap.  

2 hours ago, JustAnotherHun said:

What is widely misunderstood about the german pension system is the so called "Generationenvertrag".

That means, your payments into the system are not for your own pension, but to be provided to the working generation before you.

This I a quasi-communist pension system opened to abuse by freeloaders. The Australian OAP is the same if not worse, as you can get a full OAP for lifetime surfing on the beach. The government is slowly moving to fully private pensions, including most of the government employees. However there are always loopholes for the freeloaders, hey are just getting smaller.

• Like 1

On 1/18/2020 at 7:31 AM, ThomasThBKK said:

All studies suggest the BBC is right: https://libertystreeteconomics.newyorkfed.org/2019/05/how-has-germanys-economy-been-affected-by-the-recent-surge-in-immigration.html

But maybe the US FED doesn't know much about economics? Who knows.

There's also no difference in terms of illegal immigration between the UK and germany: https://www.axios.com/illegal-immigrants-europe-uk-germany-refugees-6e4b8556-a263-4db2-9a03-b8ebc8276423.html 

However we were told what an invaluable contribution Middle Eastern immigration will be making to communities in Europe with regard to caring for our elderly.

It nearly brought tears of emotion to my eyes when in my minds eye I pictured young Abdul and Mohammed having left their Mosques having attended their devotions and then working in an old folks home dealing with the toilet requirements of old Mr Smith or Frau Schmidt.