Khamenei says Iran's strikes at U.S. targets show 'hand of God'

snoop1130

I would of said the hand of God struck Iran, an earthquake, 56 dead in stampede, idiots shooting down a civil aircraft and Iranians turning against Khamenei. but they still think God is on their side, just shows how brain washed or retarded they are. ( The leaders, not all Iranians)

13 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

Not an easy fight, that's for sure. The war machine's biggest worry is protecting Israel. You can be sure that Iran will be pointing those missiles west.

Yea and wiki says Syria & Hezbollah also have the Fateh-110, there is even a Syrian domestic manufacture of it!  I think it is arrogant and reckless for Israel to be launching these airraids into the Syrian civil war every week knowing they got that thing.

21 hours ago, skytrooper70 said:

God must be very confused. S/He "let" the US drones kill Soleimani and "let" the Iranian missiles shoot down a civilian airliner, killing 176 innocents but, somehow, this same "hand" only found time to guide Iranian missiles onto an Iraqi base, just over the border, destroying only buildings. God's priorities seem a bit misplaced.

At that time he got distracted by an evangelist in California who completely forgot to ask for donations at the end of the tv show.

21 hours ago, Emdog said:

Where was God's hand (tm) preventing Americans from invading Iraq in the first place?

Was God's hand helping Iran's adversary Saudi Arabia when it's children flew those jets into the Twin Towers?

u  know  god..............he's  "armless"

• Like 1

On 1/18/2020 at 1:49 PM, Nyezhov said:

Actually, there have been several airline shootdowns since then by Russians or some such countries, and correct me if I'm wrong, the only country that's ever paid compensation  for one of those incidents is the US.

I didn't know that, so kudos to the US for paying compensation.

May I gently point out Australia has never shot down an airline. Perhaps we are not as trigger-happy as some nationalities.