Kuwaiti man arrested in Bangkok for rape of Danish woman in Phuket

snoop1130

8 hours ago, Aspaltso said:

Seems to me some of these Arab folks don't behave themselves while over here, although I don't know what happened in this situation. I know a few different instances of nasty behaviour on their part.

.Perhaps it has something to do with their countries being so restrictive, that when they come here they go overboard blowing steam, though this one did a lot more than bow steam and need to ho away for a long time

8 hours ago, Aspaltso said:

That's what Thailand get's for opening itself up as a tourist destination.

That's not all Thailand gets. I think 17.7% of Thailand's GDP is attributed to tourism, last year . 2.52 trillion baht (US$71.4 billion) in 2016

23 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Caught because of TM30 rather than biometrics?

Good to know that old school system works.  The likes of this middle eastern must be removed ASAP and sent back to Kuwait where they're behavior can be set free unto their women...see how that works out for them over there.

10 hours ago, Aspaltso said:

Seems to me some of these Arab folks don't behave themselves while over here, although I don't know what happened in this situation. I know a few different instances of nasty behaviour on their part. That's what Thailand get's for opening itself up as a tourist destination. There will be more of this in the future no doubt. Hopefully the woman is ok.

They don't get VISA to.Australia. unwanted 

On 1/18/2020 at 11:08 AM, Barry343 said:

section 276, rape isto be punished with imprisonment of fifteen to twenty years and fined of thirty thousand to forty thousand Baht, or imprisonment for life. Must get this as it may stop future occurrences of this crime.

Deterrents don't work. 

On 1/18/2020 at 4:35 PM, EVENKEEL said:
On 1/18/2020 at 4:24 PM, hotchilli said:

The Indians aren't known for their respect of the ladies either..... rape in their country is very high, I hope they don't practice their bad habits over here when they see the young scantily clad ladies in family friendly Pattaya and think they're in a "candy store"

I've worked with a lot of Indian dudes during my shipyard stays and my observation is they are more into the ladyboys

except this thread is about a Kuwaiti WombRaider