Has anyone lived or bought at Rimping Condo..?

mikey88

Lived there 15 years as an owner. Building is around 25 years old and any malfunctions are promptly dealt with and general upkeep is decent. 24 hour security / front office open 7 days a week / gym / swimming pool / 4 floors of covered parking / Samsen Villa restaurant at front / walk across bridge to Muang Mai market one of the best in town. 

Condos range from 90 to 200+ sq mts and river views are guaranteed due to zoning laws. 

No complaints.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I looked at one on the 8th floor and the traffic noise from around the lights below was too much for me. The receptionist who showed me around said only quiet(er) from 16th floor up. Not sure how many floors there are. Otherwise, a pretty good location.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2020 at 9:23 PM, Mahseer said:

Lived there 15 years as an owner. Building is around 25 years old and any malfunctions are promptly dealt with and general upkeep is decent. 24 hour security / front office open 7 days a week / gym / swimming pool / 4 floors of covered parking / Samsen Villa restaurant at front / walk across bridge to Muang Mai market one of the best in town. 

Condos range from 90 to 200+ sq mts and river views are guaranteed due to zoning laws. 

No complaints.

Thanks for the reply on this one...

Is it dedicated parking ...?

And what position do you think is best...I thought facing away from the bridge on the other side of the building would be quieter..

24 minutes ago, mikey88 said:

Thanks for the reply on this one...

Is it dedicated parking ...?

And what position do you think is best...I thought facing away from the bridge on the other side of the building would be quieter..

Yup dedicated parking for both cars and bikes. There are 4 floors of parking access of which is by one of 2 lifts.

South facing condos get the bridge noise plus all day sun so not ideal. North facing condos are all large, 160sq mts/3 bed/3 bath but if you want more sun the west facing condos are 90-220sq mts plus have direct river views.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Lived there. They allowed my 2 small dogs. Pool is cold as it gets no sun. Lived 13 floor on south side- traffic noise was tolerable. North side had pigeons and lots of barking dogs. Dogs may have changed.

Loi Kratong is 3 nights of earplugs and sleeping pills and fun.

nice place on balance. Promptly returned deposit less a reasonable deduction for some dog damage.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/13/2020 at 10:21 PM, hmficc said:

Lived there. They allowed my 2 small dogs. Pool is cold as it gets no sun. Lived 13 floor on south side- traffic noise was tolerable. North side had pigeons and lots of barking dogs. Dogs may have changed.

Loi Kratong is 3 nights of earplugs and sleeping pills and fun.

nice place on balance. Promptly returned deposit less a reasonable deduction for some dog damage.

The dogs were still a problem on the 13th floor...

Good to know.

I wouldn’t have thought.....

Thanks..

10 minutes ago, mikey88 said:

The dogs were still a problem on the 13th floor...

There really are a lot of variables with noise, amazing how sound can travel, I have stayed in hotels in Singapore on the 28th Floor and still hear traffic noise, there is a simple equation to calculate ???? 

main-qimg-6e53dc0af8ddb45a900ea55e19006480.gif