Anyone know this guy? Terrible for good Farang.

john1000

1 hour ago, john1000 said:

This is the video, do not post fake ones. 

I have never met him but he looks like any old, out of shape farang in Pattaya. Wearing a cap does not help.  Let's hope they catch the <deleted>.  

• Confused 2

5 hours ago, Beggar said:

Perhaps a friend of this Friendship guy with the banknote accident... Hopefully they find this one here too. 

Yes, it brought that incident to mind for me too. Let us hope this can also prove to be a shaming incident that will help this silly old man to mend his ways. 

5 hours ago, balo said:

This is the video, do not post fake ones. 

I have never met him but he looks like any old, out of shape farang in Pattaya. Wearing a cap does not help.  Let's hope they catch the <deleted>.  

It is the one.

"32555510240517?"

It depicts and old bloke in a baseball cap picking up a phone from the seat next to him in what appears to be some sort of salon.

• Like 1

So a farang is opportunist and sees a phone and takes it. i doubt he knows what to do with it, if it's locked it's useless.

i know the shop it's near Klang.

i might post a video of a neighbours motorbike being stolen on that group but i doubt it will get the interest of that phone video

Edited by scubascuba3

Saw this on national telly before here so the whole  country is watching and waiting to apprehend him. According to the translations under the video he has just brought it back. My wife has just confirmed that is what it said.

Edited by URMySunshine