TAT boost Thai tourism profile in Central and Eastern European countries

rooster59

21 hours ago, rooster59 said:

beach lovers

Only Maya Bay, Phi Phi, Thailand is among the top 10 beaches in the world ....

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ericrosen/2018/12/06/the-2019-list-of-the-worlds-best-beaches-is-out-now/#cf4b41320e5a

.... and it's closed until the middle of 2021.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

This is getting really pathetic. Cant they just go work in factories and stop trying to take money from people that couldnt careless about pointless activities that only a thai would appreciate because of the damage caused from poluttion that has mostlikely limited their ability for much more that people would be interested in.

Fix the pollution becauee i dont know but inviting people to get sick or die quicker aint cool!!...

Edited by unamazedloso
spelling

2 hours ago, mokwit said:

I remember the bafflement of Thai ladies when the wall came down and East Europeans appeared here - the Ladies just could not grasp the concept of farangs with no money.

My friend, Czech Petr Kellner has purchased a racist horse for a 250 millions krones ( 10 millions euros), for same horse, Bill Gates offered 200 millions, Kellner won. In a small country of the Czech Republic, there are cca 30000 USDmillionaires. You live 30 years ago, with your thoughts about the tourists from Central Europe :-) ..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I see a lot more videos on YouTube, exposing Thai Immigrations countless ever changing rules and regulations for people who want to retire in Thailand.  Thai tourism send their representatives out to different countries to drum up business as the air pollution gets worst, jet ski scams continue with the backing of the local police, and immigrations campaign to rid Thailand of western retirees continue.

Thai tourism is fighting a loosing battle.  The only people left they can talk into coming to Thailand is the Chinese, and due to Thailands lack of safety regulations, they have managed to kill many of the Chinese tourists.  The world is watching Thailand as your days as a great tourist and retirement destination is quickly fading into the sunset.  

• Like 1

On 1/18/2020 at 8:42 AM, rooster59 said:

The growing sophistication of the Central and Eastern European traveller has given great opportunity to promote Thailand’

They are talking about the sophistication of Eastern Europe ????