Thai PE teacher who assaulted students transferred! Alumni praise "great teacher"

rooster59

5 hours ago, rooster59 said:

He taught all about responsibility and discipline. Sorasak said that he had been hit by the teacher harder than the girls had experienced

What goes to show that some people simple want to stay backward.

happened to me so let it happen to others as well.

welcome to the 19th Century with CandyCrushed uneducated  ...

got no words for it....

level of independent thinking is abhorrent 

Edited by KKr
Used peasants as generalization but do not want to insult peasants
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, rooster59 said:

This he referred to as "exorcising the ghost". He would be hit from the ankles all the way up to chase out laziness. This all resulted in him getting a job after school and keeping employment to this day, he claimed

Complete and utter rubbish, this is exactly how this continues to be tolerated to this day with this kind of backward thinking, the whipping and scars on your body do not keep you in employment... it's what you got between your ears that matters. As for supporters of this man they should be ashamed as they are part of the problem.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Suchanaree of the Ayuthaya education authority said that Som would be doing clerical duties while a committee tries to get to the truth of what happened. 

It clearly shows the teacher striking the student and calling her a bitch.

'Get to the truth' ??????? What truth are they looking for? Justification? What ??? So very confused, but thank God, a committee is looking into it! ????

1 hour ago, thequietman said:

It clearly shows the teacher striking the student and calling her a bitch.

Despite solid evidence, this being Thailand, nothing will be done. I suspect if the teacher had been a Farang, there would have been a totally different reaction.

• Like 1

"He taught all about responsibility and discipline. Sorasak said that he had been hit by the teacher harder than the girls had experienced".

So Sorasak is impressed with this 'teacher':

What did Sorasak learn about the responsibilities of a teacher protecting, nurturing, guiding and teaching this young girl - or others he has assaulted before her?

What did Sorasak learn about discipline? That discipline is established and maintained through beatings and fear?

So the young girl was beaten less severely than him. Well! That's OK then, right?

"This he referred to as "exorcising the ghost". He would be hit from the ankles all the way up to chase out laziness. This all resulted in him getting a job after school and keeping employment to this day, he claimed".

So if Sorasak was beaten from his ankles, 'all the way up', what exactly does that mean?

How many strikes did this 'teacher' inflict?

Where exactly on his body, was he violently struck? 

What exactly was the now enlightened Sorasak thinking about as he was being repeatedly assaulted? 

Was he thinking, "This is wonderful. This is exactly what I need to get a job in the future? Thank you so much - just wack me again whenever you feel like it - it's really doing me good. 

Meanwhile, this 'teacher's colleagues heap praise on him - exalting him to godlike status.

Is there really any hope that this country will move forward?