Valentine in ThaiLand

Lamlam

7 hours ago, Swiss1960 said:

1 Baht Gold will  cost you around 20'000 Baht money... Baht is a gold currency here... 

"Baht" is not a gold currency here.                                                                                       It's a measure of weight in the buying and selling of gold.

• Like 2

Valentine's Day is 14 February.  For some of us in Bangkok, that date is significant because that is the date in 2012 on which a Iranian Quds Force guy blew himself up by misadventure on Sukhumvit Soi 71.  For a partial description of that event, please see:   https://www.debka.com/intelligence-experts-no-proven-links-between-bangkok-blasts-and-indian-georgian-attacks/

Every Valentine's Day since, I have been happily recalling (actually - celebrating) the self-mutilation of one-each Iranian terrorist thug, Mr. Saeib Morabi, who evidently has ever since been languishing inside a Thai prison.  Hopefully, he never gets out.  

Edited by maisodni
misspelling

On 1/18/2020 at 6:01 AM, Lamlam said:

How is ThaiLand Valentine? Im so excited ^^

My Thai girlfriend use to buy chocolate and red roses for me...????

wDSC06688_Valentine-choco(w800).jpg.2f79808751f93f5b5d004dbf1c71cb0f.jpg

I know some of her friends do the for their boyfriends, so I presume that's how Valentines Day is celebrated in Thailand...????