Adorable "Panda" Kitten

She needs a loving home

Almost 3 months old now but small for her size (though very healthy - just had 3rd round of vaccines, negative test for leukemia and all clear from the Vet, coat is shiny and she is active & playful even though small)

Little "Panda Puss" is the last of her litter of 5 born to a stray pregnant cat I took in (the other 4 adopted already).  While she is enjoying the extra time with her Mum as an "only child", she needs to move on, not least because I already have 3 extremely jealous adult cats and it is hard to keep her safe from them now that she is old enough to start straying from Mum's side.

She is adorable, very sweet, rather shy. Would make a wonderful pet

Panda.jpg

Panda pensive.jpg

She is an indoor-outdoor cat but due to need to protect her from my other cats she has had to spend a large amount of time locked into a small garden shed (where these pix were taken).

I think she would do fine as either an indoor or indoor/outdoor cat. Though any outdoor time should be  probably supervised a bit until she is old enough to protect herself from dogs, other cats etc. She is still quite small, just 1.2 kgs