VIDEO: Farang’s aren’t all good! Elderly foreigner caught brazenly stealing mobile phone in Pattaya

rooster59

On 1/18/2020 at 1:38 PM, VYCM said:

I have been a fan of the visa retirement changes.

With the visa changes I was hoping the ones that were on the down and out would leave Thailand, these people were always angry and negative, never polite. It makes my stomach turn to see them on the roads riding scooters, never giving way, always on the horn. Unfortunately some Thais now get on the horn as soon as they see a foreigner.

These horrible old people that steals telephones - Go back home you nasty old man

Though I kinda agree, I can't say I agree with "I was hoping the ones that were on the down and out would leave Thailand, these people were always angry and negative, never polite." Look, you never know what's going on in someone's life. Maybe they're like that because they are down and out and, having invested so much into Thailand and are fearful of having their lives turned upside down by being close to being forced to leave. Who knows? Just ignore them and let them get on with their lives.

Even the <deleted> in the video... maybe he's suffering or struggling too. It doesn't justify what he's done, not for 1 second, but hands-up if you've never, not once, done anything stupid in your life. Nah, me neither.

6 minutes ago, Odisan said:

Though I kinda agree, I can't say I agree with "I was hoping the ones that were on the down and out would leave Thailand, these people were always angry and negative, never polite." Look, you never know what's going on in someone's life. Maybe they're like that because they are down and out and, having invested so much into Thailand and are fearful of having their lives turned upside down by being close to being forced to leave. Who knows? Just ignore them and let them get on with their lives.

Even the <deleted> in the video... maybe he's suffering or struggling too. It doesn't justify what he's done, not for 1 second, but hands-up if you've never, not once, done anything stupid in your life. Nah, me neither.

All this you must do in your home country.

Just leave Thailand (or for that matter any other country) if you are not in your proper senses for whatever reason.

No, farangs aren't all good;.... we do not know his mental state therefore we can not judge him. 

Many foreigners are being ripped off by Thias, and many start behave like Thais.

Friend left a phone in his Thai lawyer car. Next morning went back to her office and with a smile on her face, she told him that he did not. Nuch is no longer his lawyer. 

On 1/18/2020 at 1:11 PM, Jackie66 said:

Who steals phones anymore?  They're all locked and encrypted.

Any cell phone fixit shop can hack them.  My gf lost her iPad password and got locked out. A little pricey because there's hardware involved but it got done.  Not sure why the FBI can't figure it out. ????

On 1/21/2020 at 5:34 AM, notasmartassknowitallfarag said:

I agree most certainly that not all farangs are good. I also know that the land of smiles ‘smiles’ are not all real. 

The day humans realise that they are all the same, many problems that exist today will disappear - this of course, is a dream.