I want to extend my tourist Visa to 1 more month..I'm in nawamin , bangkok

19 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The fee is 1900 baht.

You will need a completed TM7 form with a 4 X 6 cm photo attached.

Copies of your passport photo page, visa, entry stamp and TM6 departure card.

Ok... thank you so much...

To make your life easier, download and fill in the TM7 before you go to CW

Also, do your copying before you get to Immigration (there are usually cheap copy shops scattered around)

That way you arrive with all your ducks in a row, present the paperwork to Immigration and it flows better. Well that's how I do it, anyway.

Look wholesome / smart - long trousers, collared or polo shirt. Remember it's a government office - apologies if that last comment appears obvious or superfluous but you'd be surprised at the number of people who turn up looking like scruff bags! 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, tonray said:

..and 100% of these scruff bags get their extensions approved too 

Maybe....but I have seen (on Phuket, Patong beach Immigration office) someone effectively pushed back in the queue probably due to his personal appearance.

How do I know? 

He was first in the door, I was second. The IO looked us both up and down, then called ME to the desk first.  What happened after  I left, i don't know.

This has been discussed many times on TV, IMO if I'm going to a government office where THEY wear uniforms, I will at least make the effort to look and act with respect.

Right or wrong? Up to your own thinking, but what is definitely right is that I never seem to have any problems when I do it that way. So I shall continue to do so.