BANGKOK
rooster59

The week that was in Thailand news: Investing in Thailand? Plenty have done very well, thank you very much.

What idiot would invest in Thailand? What simpleton would buy a house rather than rent? What buffoon would deposit money in a Thai bank? What imbecile would start a business especially employing lazy, unreliable Thais? What birdbrain would even consider putting any roots down in a country that exists merely to skin you alive!

The answer to these compelling questions may surprise you...look for a reflection in the window...☺

Edited by Puchaiyank
  • Like 1
  • Sad 4

3 hours ago, bluesofa said:

I'm assuming you meant 'the bottom of their beer bottles contained in those ghastly holders'?

In that case I too must be described as a snob, as I just can't drink directly out of a bottle, For me I end up swallowing the gas in the liquid too - whether it's beer or pop. A glass is so much more practical in my opinion.

Yes, I'm clearly getting my bottles and my glasses all mixed up. Looks like Chiang Mai and the dementia farm for me. The children have always said when they are rich enough that is my "fate".

Rooster

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

I love you man...thanks for that outstanding advise...😘

Your welcome. There is nothing I wouldn´t do to try to get somebody´s mind back on track. The big question is if you are going to take the advice, or not?

6 minutes ago, Jane Dough said:

Yes, I'm clearly getting my bottles and my glasses all mixed up. Looks like Chiang Mai and the dementia farm for me. The children have always said when they are rich enough that is my "fate".

Rooster

It must be nice to have such caring children. I wish them a hasty prosperity and all the best in life. 😉 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jane Dough said:

It's been scientifically proven that the grass in the US of A is 17.3% greener than Thailand. 

Trump said. 

Rooster

Yep, that man would say anything to get his daily kick of Twitter likes.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

What idiot would invest in Thailand? What simpleton would buy a house rather than rent? What buffoon would deposit money in a Thai bank? What imbecile would start a business especially employing lazy, unreliable Thais? What birdbrain would even consider putting any roots down in a country that exists merely to skin you alive!

The answer to these compelling questions may surprise you...look for a reflection in the window...☺

Id say gormless,never mind eh!  once skinned alive never to repeat(not enough skin left)

3 minutes ago, Antonymous said:

I am one of those who did all of the above, frequently against the advice of those who know nothing but think that they are experts.

I have worked hard, employed hundreds of Thais, made smart investments and while none of it was easy, I have learned alot, prospered greatly and am living a fantastic life here.

There's always one person who's the "exception that proves the rule" who thinks that everyone can do what they have done. Thailand is a country for the "rent-seeker" type of business

Edited by ThaiBunny
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Jane Dough said:

Rooster

Rooster on a farm, what more could you want? I bet you'd be able to hear the cock crowing.

• Like 1