Cad frustration

TDB101

Hi all hope someone can help Just spent a thoroughly non productive day, I have some very basic Autocad designs for a craft project, I had hoped I could get printed out in Chiangmai. All the print shops I tried either looked blank or gave me directions to places that gave me more blank looks and I do speak Thai. Does anyone have any concrete suggestions its just basic shapes to make templates for leather.    

Can not tell from your post if the issue is the application not available or if you need large format printouts.  Should be easy to convert autocad drawings to pdf files.  Pretty basic feature of autocad, unless you have some after market pseudo version or maybe some of the ultra light versions out there.  I haven't used autocad in years, but at work our .dwg files are always simultaneously copied and converted to pdf files so every body can view the drawings

Thanks to vocalneal and gk10002000, Yes I can convert to PDF, I was just surprised at the lack of support for the Autocad format, app not available and the lack of plotting facilities in printing shops generally. I recognise it is my fault, I had been used to knocking stuff out and nipping to the corner printers to get it done, lesson learned. However as the designs are basic it is time saving to redraft by hand and transfer paper to template material rather than travel 200 km round trip to CM for PDF copies. Thanks again for the interest.