Jump to content
BANGKOK
rooster59

Piyabutr urges members to switch to new party if Future Forward disbanded

Recommended Posts

Piyabutr urges members to switch to new party if Future Forward disbanded

 

Piyabutr2.jpg

 

Future Forward secretary-general Piyabutr Saengkanokkul has urged the party’s 60,000 members to switch to a new party to be formed if Future Forward is dissolved by the Constitutional Court on Tuesday, saying he is confident that the party will be disbanded.

 

Addressing supporters at the “Future is now” event at Thammasat University’s Rangsit campus on Saturday, the French-educated law professor branded the accusations against the party and its leadership by Dr. Natthaporn Toprayoon, a former advisor to the chief ombudsman, as nonsense.

 

He described the charge of being against a constitutional monarchy as a patchwork of spurious accusations against him and party leader Thanathorn Juangroongruangkit, such as the content of Thanathorn’s interview before entering politics, his involvement in the campaign for amendment of the lèse majesté law and the party’s reference to the 1932 revolution, which transformed Thailand from an absolute to a constitutional monarchy.

 

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/piyabutr-urges-members-to-switch-to-new-party-if-future-forward-disbanded/

 

thaipbs.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2020-01-19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like its future reversed to the same old same old what a surprise 🤔

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Assurancetourix said:

In fact the USA who say to themselves: "more democratic than me it is impossible" have done enormous damage to the emerging democracy in Thailand, for example by not intervening during the massacre of the University of Thammasat

So tell us Einstein how could the us have stopped the Thammasat situation from occurring ??? Come on explain it to us. Of course there were no other countries involved in thailand during this period but the bad ole usa is  always at fault for everything.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Future Forward secretary-general Piyabutr Saengkanokkul has urged the party’s 60,000 members to switch to a new party to be formed if Future Forward is dissolved by the Constitutional Court on Tuesday, saying he is confident that the party will be disbanded.

This reads to me like the secretary-general is employing reverse psychology.

If so, a pretty clever tactic.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A tadge confusing...

11 minutes ago, Assurancetourix said:

In fact take care of your business and let other countries decide their future.

 

11 minutes ago, Assurancetourix said:

They could very well have intervened at Thammasat in 1976;
as they could very well have intervened in Cambodia when the Khmer Rouge were massacring the population.

 

Which is it, keep their noses out or intervene?

Edited by Salerno
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, neeray said:

This reads to me like the secretary-general is employing reverse psychology.

If so, a pretty clever tactic.

Another clever tactic is making criminals out of any viable opposition,an oldie but a goodie!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's funny how after that ex EC guy realesed documents showing that  alot of other parties have been using loans aswell they no longer talk about future forward being dissolved for loans but now the reason for dissolution is because of that petition that suggests that FFP are a part of the Illuminati who are a threat to the monarchy. 

 

So just to reality check with you guys so you understand that this is not a joke, they will dissolve one of the largest opposition parties because they are supposedly part of the Illuminati. 

Edited by Okis
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Salerno said:

A tadge confusing...

 

 

Which is it, keep their noses out or intervene?

Of course it is contradictory since this country wants to be the Master of the World; the USA and its Tingtong CIA counterpart must stick his / their nose everywhere while they have other cats to whip even at home.
except that now the USA has a prosecutor, China, which will soon pass him before if it is not already done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Okis said:

It's funny how after that ex EC guy realesed documents showing that  alot of other parties have been using loans aswell they no longer talk about future forward being dissolved for loans but now the reason for dissolution is because of that petition that suggests that FFP are a part of the Illuminati who are a threat to the monarchy. 

 

So just to reality check with you guys so you understand that this is not a joke, they will dissolve one of the largest opposition parties because they are supposedly part of the Illuminati. 

 

Illuminati. Right, yes. The last refuge of the paranoid and under-educated.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If he is not the son of billionaire he should head the new party. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...