Suspect in Lop Buri gold shop shooting questioned by Nong Khai police

webfact

21 hours ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

If I remember right they have a kill order on the culprit... so if anyone who they 'suspect' does anything but come in for that interview... they would likely end up in a body bag with the police closing the case and claiming victory.  This is why I consider the DNA evidence (which there likely isn't any) a bluff... if he runs... and does not get out of the country or tries to return to the country... he the order will go into effect.

The kill order is only if the person physically resists with a weapon. DNA could come from a hair fragment or maybe he left something behind they didn't say.  Regardless, there is no database of any DNA.  It doesn't exist in the US...why would it in Thailand. He better show up is all I can say. My thought?  They don't have <deleted>.

21 hours ago, AlexJohanson said:

The killers DNA is on the brass casings from when he loaded the weapon! 

well, he could have been smart (doubtful) and used gloves.  The police really don't have a strong  procedure for handling evidence. I've seen some not even wearing gloves during an investigation on the news. Countless people probably touched each one is my thought.

IMO, the perp pulled off the perfect crime. The authorities have no clue who he is and no evidence of anything. M/C with no license plate, 100's of them, just like it running around the country. No body part showing, they have no clue as to his race. Brass they might have but as meticulous as the perp was, a miss there too...