TM47 APP

Maybe try the website, to rule out a problem with the app. Its usually a "go to immigration" message if the report is not accepted,  not a service error which would indicate a system problem rather than a reporting problem.

I can only guess what it might be and that is that the server for the online reporting was down when you tried.

The online site is up now so you might want to try it again. Or try the online site to do it. 

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Read the terms and conditions and when you get to the bottom of them tick the box and click accept to go to the next page.

4 minutes ago, mirage said:

I tried on-line and got this message ''  For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.''

That means your record could not be found.

Check that you entered all the required fields on the first page correctly. Just complete those that are marked with a *.

Have you gotten a new passport since your last entry to the country? A old entry can also cause the message to come up.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, mirage said:

No it's the same passport I entered on 05/11/19. This is my 1st retirement extension, and 1st 90 day report.

It should of went through. It could even be an error made when you last entered the country. The database only contains info from your last entry to the country.

But even if you were able to submit the application it might be disapproved by your local office since you have never done one before.

5 hours ago, mirage said:

No it's the same passport I entered on 05/11/19. This is my 1st retirement extension, and 1st 90 day report.

I had to do one in person 90 report before I could successfully use the web.

On 1/20/2020 at 10:52 AM, mirage said:

You do know that date is 5 November 2019 here and in most of the world = If that was intended you have not been here 90 days.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

That depends upon the office you have to use. At most offices you will just need your passport and a completed TM47 form.

TM47 Form Fillable.pdf80.13 kB · 1,376 downloads

Thanks for the link .....I entered in August my first 90 day report is due end of feb ,,,the app says no file found for me ,,,so will just do my first report in person and try app again for following report????????