requirements for the approval stamp for extension

Due to go back for my approval stamp in my passport for my extension based on marriage(400,000 baht in the bank), first time I have done the money in the bank way due to the changes last year with the embassies, do I have to take an updated bank book showing the 400,000 baht still in there. Dont want to have to drive to their office only to be told I have to go back to my bank before they will give me my stamp, thanks guys.

Edited by seajae

35 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

Imo, a requirement about an updated bank book when using the money in the bank method, isn't that strange. 

An updated bank book after 30 day return to obtain the stamp is what we seem to be talking about - which has not been a requirement at most locations in the past.  

15 hours ago, steve187 said:

what office

Surat Thani, it was to get the approval stamp after the 30 day wait, submitted my application in December, first time using money in the banks, all the other times I had used a stat dec but after the changes went with the 400,000 baht

Edited by seajae
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

An updated bank book after 30 day return to obtain the stamp is what we seem to be talking about - which has not been a requirement at most locations in the past.  

Asking for 3 photos of a condo when applying for an extension based on retirement, has never been a requirement where I'm staying either. But now a poster here at TV said it was required when he did his extension.