Pattaya: US man falls down on fire escape after early morning beverages

webfact

19 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Serious or not serious? When did I mention the level of seriousness? it´s totally irrelevant.

What I am talking about is the stupidity of drinking so much that a person can´t handle himself. Obviously mostly foreign males in the news for this kind of level of stupidity.

I believe it´s quite important to be able to handle yourself and your threshold regarding intake of alcohol in a foreign country as well as in ones home country.

These stupid neanderthals is one of the reason more and more Thais are laughing and talking about you behind your back. Oh, look! There goes another stupid foreigner that soon gonna do something stupid or make a fool out of himself.

What about the sober foreigners that are injured by the stupid locals that insist upon riding their motorbikes on footpaths? And for this "WE" have to pay the hospital bills because the local will run like the cowards they are? The stupid locals will even ride their motorbikes in the overly crowded side sois of Chinatown in Bangkok. How stupid do these people need to be? Hope they enjoy the snapped off sideview mirrors! 555

• Thanks 1

Serge Tudor doesn’t sound very American. But jesus christ what a disaster this guy is. That also looks like a ladyboy companion. Kudos to the doctors and nurses that have to hoist this drunk slob on the exam table and treat him. I think he might have crapped his pants in the other photo. Hopefully a wakeup call for this guy.

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, notasmartassknowitallfarag said:

You do realise Pattaya’s business model is alcohol right? 

If you fear it so much go and holiday in a temple resort up north with the soi dogs. 

You can not be the sharpest knife in the box, right?

What has a business model, to do with that you can´t control your own drinking?

Where have I said that I fear Pattaya or the access to alcohol?

Have no clue what you are talking about, and probably neither so you. Were you drunk when posting this piece of garbage? What out so you not fall down somewhere. ????????

• Confused 2

8 hours ago, BobinBKK said:

What about the sober foreigners that are injured by the stupid locals that insist upon riding their motorbikes on footpaths? And for this "WE" have to pay the hospital bills because the local will run like the cowards they are? The stupid locals will even ride their motorbikes in the overly crowded side sois of Chinatown in Bangkok. How stupid do these people need to be? Hope they enjoy the snapped off sideview mirrors! 555

So, out of a stupid farangs mistake, you got pumped up to blame the ones you chose to call stupid locals. Good, for you. Feeling better now?

• Confused 2

15 hours ago, impulse said:

Easy to get drunk at home.  Not so easy to get laid.  If it were, Thailand's tourist industry would wither and die.  Keeping out people with a drinking problem would pretty much cripple the tourist industry.  Which may not be a bad thing for the country.

Irrelevant where he get drunk. What´s relevant is that he can´t handle the amount he drink.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, BobinBKK said:

Please compare like with like.

On 1/20/2020 at 9:05 AM, Matzzon said:

Yet another drunken tourist that can´t take care of himself. Why in the whole wide world, can´t they just stay home, drink and try their best to kill themself in their home country. People with such severe alcohol problems should automatically be banned from travelling. It´s easy! Just revoke their passports and force them to sign in to a detox clinic.

Absolutely amazing, we have well learned expatriates on here that are invariably intellectual/competent members of the worldwide community who can be opinionated on the vagaries of humankind.

The world would be an extremely scary place with people such as perfect humans????????‍♂️????????????

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Matzzon said:

When did I say they need to know that. I was calling for the knowlegde of their home country.

You amuse me greatly – thank you kindly.

What George Orwellian country do you come from that notarises their populations drinking habits????????‍♂️????????????????????????
Appreciate the mirth that you have given to me and the populace in general????????‍♂️

12 minutes ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

100% of these accidents could've been prevented if rails were just higher.

Yeah, right! That´s right. Of course it´s the Thais fault that this man fell. Are you really that naive, then I can only feel sorry for you. ????????

13 minutes ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

I love Pattaya, but I try not to stay in rooms with a balcony as I never feel safe there.

Problems with alcohol? :burp:

• Sad 2

21 minutes ago, jack7106 said:

Your ineptitude with English pronunciation/vocabulary seems to be negated by your voracious attitude/aptitude for demeaning other posters????????‍♂️
All the best and have a wonderful evening????????????

Seems like you understood anyway. Great job!

Why don´t you answer my questions instead, or were they to hard when you finally understood that you were in too deep water?

32 minutes ago, jack7106 said:

You amuse me greatly – thank you kindly.

What George Orwellian country do you come from that notarises their populations drinking habits????????‍♂️????????????????????????
Appreciate the mirth that you have given to me and the populace in general????????‍♂️

Always aiming to please! Thank you for great feedback. Just tell me if I can do something more to make your days better.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, jack7106 said:

Wow – I have chanced upon  an intellectual microbe????????‍♂️
A true narcissist is hard to come by – thank you kindly for availing yourself which greatly pleasures my day????????????

Somebody ever told you, that you are easily amused.

46 minutes ago, jack7106 said:

Absolutely amazing, we have well learned expatriates on here that are invariably intellectual/competent members of the worldwide community who can be opinionated on the vagaries of humankind.

The world would be an extremely scary place with people such as perfect humans????????‍♂️????????????

Next time, don´t give away so much of yourself. Your comment says a lot about you. So, you just posted that a person that can handle his intake of alcohol and don´t drink more than he can control himself is a perfect human. Yeah, ok, that might only be in your book. Normally i takes a lot more to be perfect depending on a great variety of factors. With that said, I have never talked about a perfect human.

5 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Irrelevant where he get drunk. What´s relevant is that he can´t handle the amount he drink.

That's the nature of problems drinkers, though.  Most of the guys who think they're handling it are just sheer dumb luck away from falling off a fire escape, getting killed on the road, or getting the <deleted> beat out of them for their behavior.  Fortunately, the odds are stacked in a drunk's favor.  Even more so in locations with decent building codes and $$$ liability for fobbing off more drinks on an already drunk patron.

Edited by impulse

14 hours ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

[...]but also poor construction standards is to blame. Rails in Pattaya are ridiculously low and dangerous[...]

Ahh, putting the blame on others?

"You stay Thailand too long" ????

Edited by JustAnotherHun