BJP Elite School

Well here they make some amazing claim to teach 70 IGCSE subjects and O levels with only one apparently Filipino teacher on staff. Must be a pretty smart lady ????

They may use Cambridge materials but you should check to see the teachers are certified. It's pretty difficult and expensive to become certified. Might be a struggle for many NNES as well.

See the teachers carry professional full credentials to teach here.

The emphasis seems to be on French but they offer Cambridge as a selling point. Judging by my past two HS, I'm honestly surprised there would be such interest in learning French by Thais in Pattaya.

Love to see the science lab ????

ICT on offer. No designated Tech teacher. In fact it appears that one teacher teaches all subjects. American system does this grades 1-6. Maybe British I don't know. Perhaps the HR teachers handle subjects and then the English teacher rotates through the grades.

cambridge-pathway-structure-1.png

They offer 70 subjects and O levels. Interesting

14 hours ago, Number 6 said:

Well here they make some amazing claim to teach 70 IGCSE subjects and O levels with only one apparently Filipino teacher on staff. Must be a pretty smart lady ????

They may use Cambridge materials but you should check to see the teachers are certified. It's pretty difficult and expensive to become certified. Might be a struggle for many NNES as well.

See the teachers carry professional full credentials to teach here.

The emphasis seems to be on French but they offer Cambridge as a selling point. Judging by my past two HS, I'm honestly surprised there would be such interest in learning French by Thais in Pattaya.

Love to see the science lab ????

ICT on offer. No designated Tech teacher. In fact it appears that one teacher teaches all subjects. American system does this grades 1-6. Maybe British I don't know. Perhaps the HR teachers handle subjects and then the English teacher rotates through the grades.

cambridge-pathway-structure-1.png

They offer 70 subjects and O levels. Interesting

Thanks for the reply definitely something must look into more