This ones for the married guys, are you still happily married ?

4MyEgo

6 minutes ago, GinBoy2 said:

Yeah, still very happy with my Thai wife, not a ex bar girl so so didn't have that dynamic going on.

But we've been together over 10 years, in Singapore where we met, Thailand and now back in the US. Actually just doing the math, it's closer to 20 years!

But I also have a very close relationship with my ex wife, close enough that we can all spend holidays together with our kids my ex wife and her current boyfriend.

I don't think that kind of figuring things out, is as rare as people would believe

There was a time when I would have thought such a combined relationship was bizzare. But over the years I have come to know people who have variations of circumstance such as yours. Nice outcome especially in  favor of children.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Dumbastheycome said:

15 years on and yes. Well I can say I am. And the Wife says she is. There is no road that does not have a few  bumps in it but that makes for appreciation of how smooth the most of it is. Pleasant journey  continues. lol

24 years for me--but comments above hit the spot.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, WalkingOrders said:

Yes, and I met her on Thai friendly of all places, 6 months before arriving in Thailand. We have now been together over 4 years, and were legally married last year. Still living in Thailand.

I met my wife on a dating site, its unfortunate that they have all been ruined nowadays, hookers looking for customers or customers looking for hookers. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Davo369 said:

I was happily married for six months, then the next six months was a complete nightmare. I had to pursue the last six months because i had a £100 bet that i would last a whole year. But that was many years ago in the uk. Now I've meet a wonderful woman in Thailand we get married next month. The only thing what annoys me is when she's giving me a blxw job she makes a he'll of a lot of noise ????

'Makes a he'll of a lot of noise '.

So, you're marrying a bloke?

????