This ones for the married guys, are you still happily married ?

4MyEgo

34 minutes ago, GinBoy2 said:

I can't think of anything thing more tragic than the 50/60 year old with no family just sitting in his apartment wondering when the next time he can get laid.

Be assured that there are many wealthy and now single "50/60 year old" men with loving, supportive families from previous marriage/s that definitely do not (!) sit in some apartment wondering when the next lay is coming as they have more than one residence and numerous beautiful girlfriends.

Such men are considered to be desirable potential husbands due to their wealth and an envious globe-trotting lifestyle. As such, they can marry again whenever they want to, but at the moment they are living the dream as a single man and feeling a little sorry for similarly-aged "prisoners" (the OP's word choice) stuck in tragic marriages with bored or non existent sex lives.

On 1/24/2020 at 1:44 AM, EVENKEEL said:

Some of us old guys were willing participants. That's also common in the US.

I've never understood why some old bloke decides it's a good idea to father more children in a foreign country. They have usually a grown up family back home that they decided to leave behind, which says something about how much they loved their kids.

I never wanted any children, having observed my friends with the children that were more a problem and less a joy than they should have been.

Far as I can see, kids are like smoking- bad for one but have to pretend to "love" them. Of all the friends I have known with kids ( a lot ) only about 3 familes had nice kids, the rest had rotten kids that only parents could tolerate.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I've never understood why some old bloke decides it's a good idea to father more children in a foreign country. They have usually a grown up family back home that they decided to leave behind, which says something about how much they loved their kids.

I love kids, had 4 in the UK, took on another in Thailand, had another in Thailand. been asked to take on another from the village. Can't imagine living without kids in the house, none of them have ever caused problems, they're taught to behave in a way that suits me.

Wanting to be with your grown up kids, is a bit like wanting to be with your former wife, they don't want you any more, move on.

My life is about me, kids are just interchangeable bit players in my story, same as the woman in my bed.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1