This ones for the married guys, are you still happily married ?

4MyEgo

3 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

Thailand is littered with women with children from multiple absent Fathers, who seemed to have some deluded idea that, 'I have his baby he love me more more more'

I've always found the women had babies because they wanted them.

Most of the ladies I've encountered didn't seem to really care if dad stuck around, or even who dad was.

When I asked my wife why she had a baby with me, the answer was, "I'd always dreamed of having a baby with really white skin".

Job done!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Nemises said:

Can’t understand why anyone would marry when living in pussy paradise. 

Um, having it on tap is one

Two would be less chances of getting a disease

Three would be keeping you from crossing the line (Ladyboys)....lol

Four would be nothing wrong with having some on the side every now and again ????

The list goes on.

3 minutes ago, villagefarang said:

Just a wild guess, but perhaps some of us actually love and like women, and desire something more than a receptacle in which to deposit our sperm.????

But he could be Quasy..........????

quas.jpg.f65c1cca60b817ad80bf7a085194475b.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

Four would be nothing wrong with having some on the side every now and again ????

That’s a matter of opinion. 

Some people would argue that if that’s what you want then why marry in the first place. To quote Trans: You’re still in your teens then? 

Out of interest how does being married stop you crossing the line (Ladyboys) ? If you are that way inclined and play away?

Edited by Kadilo

8 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

That’s a matter of opinion. 

Some people would argue that if that’s what you want then why marry in the first place. To quote Trans: You’re still in your teens then? 

Out of interest how does being married stop you crossing the line (Ladyboys) ? If you are that way inclined and play away?

Yes it is.

Being married has its bonuses, I personally wouldn't have it any other way, i.e. we are both suited to each other and enjoy each others company. I am very much in my teens albeit am 59 years of age.

Marriage shouldn't have to be just sex with your partner, if you feel the need to go with someone else for a change, and many do, behind their wives backs, I prefer to have an open relationship, nothing wrong with that if you both agree, "up to you", enjoy, some might find that strange, that's ok, but not behind her back, she knows what we agreed on, and if she is getting a little on the side, I'm ok with it, we are happy with what suits us, it's our marriage, and it's made to our requirements, not what everyone else wants, i.e, if they feel marriage is for one, well up to them, I am having my cake and eating it too.

The ladyboy part went over the top, it's a joke, never felt the need for any type of bloke, never will, it's got to have the map of Tasmania on it, or at least had the map of Tasmania on it, you should be able to work out the rest ????

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Haha 1

On 1/22/2020 at 6:29 AM, 4MyEgo said:

Um, so your unhappily married ?

After 18 years, I do appreciate something new from time to time. It doesn't happen often, but it does.

I wouldn't call it unhappily married, and I wouldn't call it happily married either.

Once you see each other 24/7, you ( she might as well, but I consider that normal) get bored of her watching her soap operas, always misunderstanding things, but never telling me that she didn't get it, and so on.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Yes it is.

Being married has its bonuses, I personally wouldn't have it any other way, i.e. we are both suited to each other and enjoy each others company. I am very much in my teens albeit am 59 years of age.

Marriage shouldn't have to be just sex with your partner, if you feel the need to go with someone else for a change, and many do, behind their wives backs, I prefer to have an open relationship, nothing wrong with that if you both agree, "up to you", enjoy, some might find that strange, that's ok, but not behind her back, she knows what we agreed on, and if she is getting a little on the side, I'm ok with it, we are happy with what suits us, it's our marriage, and it's made to our requirements, not what everyone else wants, i.e, if they feel marriage is for one, well up to them, I am having my cake and eating it too.

The ladyboy part went over the top, it's a joke, never felt the need for any type of bloke, never will, it's got to have the map of Tasmania on it, or at least had the map of Tasmania on it, you should be able to work out the rest ????

Don't be ashamed when you're in love with Tasmanian tigers. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Yes it is.

Fair play. If that’s the arrangement you both have and it works for you then good luck. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Yes it is.

Although she is your wife , she is really just a friend, a best friend with benefits .

You have no qualms when your wife goes out to have sex with someone else and them comes home and sleeps in your bed ?

On 1/22/2020 at 4:22 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

Where it all went wrong was marrying a woman that considered her family more important than her husband- not something that normally happens in a western to western marriage.

Once married, she insisted on moving to the village and that was the beginning of the end though it took 4 years before putting the marriage out of it's misery.

I think it also boils down to the woman, e.g. my wife will put me before she outs her family.

One could say she is the go between, she will make up whatever it takes to make her family understand, that this farang married me, not you, I am his wife, you also must understand his culture, one family, one circle, you are not in that circle, although just outside of it. But still her family, but she have no money...lol

On 1/23/2020 at 2:22 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO a reason for old farangs with young children in LOS- the wife made sure she got pregnant, and in some cases it's someone else's baby, used to trap the ATM, who doesn't suspect.

That's just a female thing (trapping), and if the bloke is stupid enough not to get out in time, well what can I say, I don't use condoms, never got women pregnant because I knew when to get out.

As for the wife, she gently nudged me for a year to have a kid, I finally agreed, then had another 5 years later, never regretted my decision to agree with her, she was right, and they have brought me a lot of joy and love, life without them for me would be free, but kind of empty I suppose as I love having them around me.

• Thanks 1

On 1/23/2020 at 8:49 PM, GinBoy2 said:

Thailand is littered with women with children from multiple absent Fathers, who seemed to have some deluded idea that, 'I have his baby he love me more more more'

The difference in my experience is that, Thai men will drop wives/gf plus their children faster than a pair of dirty underwear without a second thought and move on to the next.

Most farangs do have some sense of responsibility to their offspring.

When I met my wife in 2006, she had two boys just under 2, her x was abusive and she left him, I have a daughter back in my home country, she was 9, now 22.

My wife's x has never seen the boys since she left them, they were 1 so I am the only father they know, and respect me as their own, they listen, don't talk back, etc, etc, so they are respectful, a little outburst here and there, I can be a bit much, so all and good.

The x we found out recently, when we went looking for him to sign papers so the boys could travel overseas with us, was nowhere to be found, his mother (grandmother) to the boys said he had many partners since my wife, 4 in all, and 2 kids with each, this was also confirmed by his first partner who was friends with my wife, i.e. she had a girl with him, then split, he met my wife, had twin boys, she split because of the abuse, and he went back to his first wife, got her pregnant and split, she has a 12 year old boy with him as well as her 22 year old daughter, and she knows he had other relationships as she had been in touch with his x partners when they would come looking for him, in all, he has 10 kids with 5 women, with none of the kids really seeing him, now is that your typical Thai guy ?

Someone should shoot him, or at least desex him...lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

Although she is your wife , she is really just a friend, a best friend with benefits .

You have no qualms when your wife goes out to have sex with someone else and them comes home and sleeps in your bed ?

If that were the case, why would I have any qualms, should I respond any different, I mean, shouldn't your wife be your bestie, or should she be possessive and jealous and I the same, no thanks, not into games of insecurity.

My wife is welcome to sleep with others, however she doesn't feel the need, and has 4 kids to keep her busy, that said, it is only an urge that I have, and as long as I have this urge which is normal, and the woman is of legal age and is consenting, then there is no problem, I'm happy, wife is happy, and as long as I am not leaving her for another woman, then its all good.

I really cannot see the issue of a lot of people getting worked up over married people having sex with others, i.e. provided it is spelt out in the beginning and both parties have agreed to it.

Being married with and having sex with one woman would like being in prison to me, and I am not one who wants to be in a position of breaking out of prison to go and sleep with another woman when I feel the urge, although MOST do.

No prison here, just heaven, or as close as it gets, if there is one ????

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

When I met my wife in 2006, she had two boys just under 2, her x was abusive and she left him, I have a daughter back in my home country, she was 9, now 22.

Funny, they all say that, even about guys that were really nice. Breaking up was never their fault (in any country).

I mean, is a woman ever going to admit they broke up because she was banging 5 other guys, a hopeless drunk, spent all her money on makeup and skin care, and nagged him all the time?

Is she gonna admit she dumped the guy because he didn't earn enough money to satisfy her greed?

Never!

I always dump women that badmouth their previous lovers, thinking she'll be telling that same story about me in a while.

"Believe women", not on your life.

Edited by BritManToo

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

Funny, they all say that, even about guys that were really nice. Breaking up was never their fault (in any country).

I mean is a woman ever going to admit they broke up because she was banging 5 other guys, a hopeless drunk, and nagged him all the time?

Ouch, you have been bitten, don't judge everyone the same, your situation could be unique.

As for my wife, she is who she is, has never tried to show me a different picture from the day I met her, has never complained about her x, never really bagged him, although would have like to have see some financial support from him for the boys, but it is what it is.

Personally I believe her story, the story I asked about her life before she met me, and that history belongs to her, as does my story, as for her banging 5 guys, her x being a hopeless drunk and nagging him all the time, well, in 13 years she has never nagged me and I have come home drunk a few times, as for banging 5 guys, well up to her, but I couldn't see myself taking on 5 gals ????

Don't be so bitter, life's a journey, keep it together and let of what you cannot control, the past is the past, the future is so bright, repeat 10 times a day.

Happily married to my Thai lady (she would say babe) for 15 years now. She was a granny when we got hitched but I've always liked the more mature lady.

I'm one of those weird creatures, a farang with a Thai wife older than he is, but nookie twice a month? Twice a night sometimes ????

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Being married with and having sex with one woman would like being in prison to me,

Never truer words spoken. I feel sorry for the married “prisoners” when there are so many millions of young, slim, sexually-giving, beautiful Thai women WITH PROPER JOBS available here. 

The prisoners argument that they have “sex on tap” may have merit back in the West where they have absolutely zero chance of pulling said beautiful, slim, much younger girls. But here in Thailand??? F F S. Give me a break. 

You get one shot of life and variety is the spice of it. 

Marry later maybe when you’re unable to have horizontal fun. 

Edited by Nemises
  • Haha 1

On 1/26/2020 at 4:01 AM, Nemises said:

Never truer words spoken. I feel sorry for the married “prisoners” when there are so many millions of young, slim, sexually-giving, beautiful Thai women WITH PROPER JOBS available here. 

The prisoners argument that they have “sex on tap” may have merit back in the West where they have absolutely zero chance of pulling said beautiful, slim, much younger girls. But here in Thailand??? F F S. Give me a break. 

You get one shot of life and variety is the spice of it. 

Marry later maybe when you’re unable to have horizontal fun. 

I'm still very comfortable with my sex life, but unlike some teenage horn dog, I also like the intimacy of really knowing someone, and having children.

Sex is a part of all our lives, but when you find that it's the sole purpose of your existence thats just sad.

I can't think of anything thing more tragic than the 50/60 year old with no family just sitting in his apartment wondering when the next time he can get laid.

The inevitable end to that story is they will can sometime die sad and alone

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, GinBoy2 said:

I can't think of anything thing more tragic than the 50/60 year old with no family just sitting in his apartment wondering when the next time he can get laid.

I sit in my apartment wondering when I can next post on Thai VISA.

How many 50/60+ year old guys in the west do you know with children running around the house?

I'm 64, my 8 year old son is running around the house, late for school, It'll be quiet in a few minutes.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1